Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian's new layout

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Experian's new layout

Not sure if this has been posted but I just logged into Experian and I am digging the new layout.

Everything is all right there on first viewSmiley Happy)

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Experian's new layout

@Jnbmom  I haven't seen it yet. I am limiting myself to looking at the scores once a week. 

Did they dumb it down? Should I look? 

Rehab, yo 

Message 2 of 8
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Remedios 

Well it's all kinda there front and center. I think its worth a peek LOL.  I have their monitoring service so I can look all I like. It's just very simple and easy to viewSmiley Happy Makes me really want to garden too, I see my new accounts, new inquiries, lions and tigers and bear oh mySmiley LOL

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 8
calyx
Super Contributor

I like it - it's a lot more compact - all of the pertinent information, if I'm still just taking a quick peek, is right there, no scrolling or hunting around.

If I want to get to any of the other "regular" information, the interface hasn't changed, so I don't have to relearn the site.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 4 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Remedios 

Well it's all kinda there front and center. I think its worth a peek LOL.  I have their monitoring service so I can look all I like. It's just very simple and easy to viewSmiley Happy Makes me really want to garden too, I see my new accounts, new inquiries, lions and tigers and bear oh mySmiley LOL

Oh, I pay for their services too, I am just refusing to stare at the scores every day. It's a new thing for me lol 

Message 5 of 8
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Is this on their website? Because I’ve only been on the app and it looks the same lol. I cancelled my subscription when I got MyFICO but I gave in the other day and renewed. I think I like Experian way better on a daily level. Much more detail and they’re quick to update. MyFICO is good for overall reports and scores but they are days behind with their alerts.

Message 6 of 8
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Remedios 

Oh, I pay for their services too, I am just refusing to stare at the scores every day. It's a new thing for me lol 

@Remedios  ok gotcha 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The new layout is easier to read than the old one. I didn't do my monthly refresh, was waiting for the beginning of the month. Does it show all three scores on that main summary page? 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.