cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian will not remove me as an Au on my x-wifes Dilliards card and she is 80% UTI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian will not remove me as an Au on my x-wifes Dilliards card and she is 80% UTI

So today I faxed a letter and mailed a hard copy to the CEO of Dillards. I also filed a formal complaint with the North Carolina Attorney Generals office. We shall see how this plays out.

Message 11 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experian will not remove me as an Au on my x-wifes Dilliards card and she is 80% UTI

@Anonymous wrote:

So today I faxed a letter and mailed a hard copy to the CEO of Dillards. I also filed a formal complaint with the North Carolina Attorney Generals office. We shall see how this plays out.

If this goes no where the CFPB is the place to go.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE::: I sent a certified letter to the President of Dillards William Dillard. I then filed a complaint with the NC Attorney Generals Office the day after. Now, I recieved the letter last Thursday from the State that they wrote Dillards that they had 5 business days to file a response or there answer to the complaint. Now here it is today Monday and i recieved an overnight certified letter from Dillards stating they were sorry for the inconvience and that they would no longer be reporting my x-wifes credit card to my credit report and that they would follow up in 60 days with the credit bureaus on my behalf to ensure it had been removed. NOW: after 5 phone calls 2 letters to them etc: why could they not have done this last year? 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, sometimes you need to force the hand.  This happens a lot in business these days.  Escalating things is often the way to go.  Lighting a fire under someone will get them to move when they otherwise wouldn't. 

It used to be, "The squeaky wheel gets the oil."  These days, I sort of feel that when almost all of the wheels are squeaking it's, "The squeakiest wheel gets the oil."  I've been guilty of this myself sometimes, where someone may verbalize a complaint that perhaps I don't address to their satisfaction.  If they go home and file a complaint online, I now know that my owner and the corporate office have seen it, so it forces me to address it in a prompter fashion and to the greater satisfaction of the customer.  

While it is annoying to have to jump through the hoops that you have, I'm sure you're glad that you did as the end result is going to be what you were looking for.

Message 14 of 15
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Glad this was resolved for you finally, I felt that Dillards was the problem ....Congrats........

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.