Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIA/BOA Confusion

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

FIA/BOA Confusion

Here is truth.  After being place on hold, I finally spoke with a customer satisfaction manager.  After BOA took over MBNA, FIA cardservices department began assisting BOA with new applicants, CLI's, accountholder statements and other general customer services issues.  To me they act like a ccc but they are not.  If one were to call FIA and apply for a new cc they would receive one with a BOA logo on it.  NO SUCH THING AS AN FIA CC!  I was dupped, like many others.  My account with FIA is reporting as a FIA TL not mentioning or even hinting of BOA on my reports.Smiley Mad

Not once when talking on the phone with them was I made aware that FIA was not a ccc.  Very sneaky indeed.  I was not able to get any info on how stringent FIA is versus regular BOA customer service when applying for a new BOA cc.

It seems I have been terribly misled and in turn my have misled others.  I apologize for this.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.