Did you mean: 

FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous I love the blinkin' chalice... now I'm gonna have to do some work to get that in my siggy lol

Wait....I'll tag you when I have it ready.

Ok... well I might have switched to the PC from the iPad so I could actually copy/paste html without it going wonky... so..... I have a blinken sig... if you want to send me something different, just tag me when its ready.  As it stands, I'll TOTALLY take a blinken chalice!!!  Better than the old clay pot with mold growing in it......... eat THAT Lwaxana...

Message 331 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous I love the blinkin' chalice... now I'm gonna have to do some work to get that in my siggy lol

Wait....I'll tag you when I have it ready.

Ok... well I might have switched to the PC from the iPad so I could actually copy/paste html without it going wonky... so..... I have a blinken sig... if you want to send me something different, just tag me when its ready.  As it stands, I'll TOTALLY take a blinken chalice!!!  Better than the old clay pot with mold growing in it......... eat THAT Lwaxana...

@Anonymous  ....look up....few posts back....HTML code with a working link in it.

Message 332 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous sadly the signature demi-Gods didn't like yours as much... was way spread out, probably because of the two tables instead of the one.  I munged together some of the HTML from your table once I got on my Surface and it actually seems to accept it... and is somewhat compact.

Just so long as I don't get yelled at for having a flashy sig - giving @Remedios or @K-in-Boston  a headache.  I remember last year it was (somewhat) jokingly said that you had to have a minimum color on your name to dare put a flashing gif in there... lol

Message 333 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous sadly the signature demi-Gods didn't like yours as much... was way spread out, probably because of the two tables instead of the one.  I munged together some of the HTML from your table once I got on my Surface and it actually seems to accept it... and is somewhat compact.

Just so long as I don't get yelled at for having a flashy sig - giving @Remedios or @K-in-Boston  a headache.  I remember last year it was (somewhat) jokingly said that you had to have a minimum color on your name to dare put a flashing gif in there... lol

Change the top TABLE tag to

<table width="100%">

So it didn't like two tables in there....interesting. Lithium markdown is more restrictive in what we can do with it. It will strip out colspan and rowspan too.

Message 334 of 1,094
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I do hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we do have users that suffer from disorders that can be triggered from flashing lights.  We'll ask that it be changed out of respect.  (It is an issue that has come up in the past with animated GIFs as avatars.)

Message 335 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

(not going to quote the whole bloody table again) @K-in-Boston, I can't say I'm surprised at your score. Based on what I've read from you on here, you're responsible, a reasonably high earner, likely have a decent number of balances posting that you probably PIF, and responsibly use credit.  You're obviously a risk.  Congrats.  🎉 

'

I mean seriously - only thing that would be better would be if @Mahraja had some sort of incredible score... like a 93.

Smiley LOL  While new charges are paid in full, I've also been doing the BT shuffle for a while as the insane amount of revolving debt from yesteryear comes down.  Revolving debt was only 1 of the three.  They don't like the remaining amount of my installment loans or that I have "high installment loan amounts due."  I have a mortgage refi from 4 years ago for about 40% of the property value and a recent student loan refi; both of those payments combined are a somewhat insignificant portion of income compared to many homeowners with a mortgage.

This is from FICO's press release that triggered all the new articles out there:

The FICO® Resilience Index is designed to give lenders and investors a refined tool to help identify those consumers across FICO® Scores bands that represent higher resilience during an unexpected economic disruption.  For instance, higher-resilience consumers tend to have:

• More experience managing credit
  • Lower total revolving balances
  • Fewer active accounts
  • Fewer credit inquiries in the last year

They used data from around the Great Recession, and you know who really let things go at that time? Rich people. lol

Biggest Defaulters on Mortgages Are the Rich (New York Times, 2010)

So a really high credit line might be a liability with this thing....depends on the data, I'm just guessing.

Message 336 of 1,094
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Fewer active accounts - LOL that's the one!  AZE27or28 every month!

My profile's aged and hard to have fewer than 0 EQ inquiries in the past year, so it's not those two.  Utilization is single-digits, but if they're using raw dollar amounts ouch.

Message 337 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I do hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we do have users that suffer from disorders that can be triggered from flashing lights.  We'll ask that it be changed out of respect.  (It is an issue that has come up in the past with animated GIFs as avatars.)

Good looking out! I completely forgot about that epileptic seizure warning.

No more Blinken Chalice....it will be changed to....something

Message 338 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ FICO Resilience Index - Leaderboard as of June 29, 2020

The Golden Chalice moves to @K-in-Boston !

@Anonymous is the current record holder and keeper of The Golden Sword !

*Note about this score: Lower rating (higher number) doesn't mean that person has a bad credit profile in any way. We're in Equiland now...

.oO(Moderators seem to do best/worst at this score. What's up with that?)

Member Name

Score

Red
Flags

High
Score

Date Posted
Click for Individual Profile Data

RESILIENT [1-44]

Throckmorton's Wife

?

05-07-2020

LaHossBoss

06-17-2020

MODERATE [45-59]

FireMedic1

06-05-2020

PicoFico

04-30-2020

EW800

05-01-2020

tacpoly

06-14-2020

Thomas_Thumb

04-07-2020

Tonya-E

06-06-2020

Trudy

06-12-2020

sjt

05-14-2020

Chris865 [OP]

05-23-2020

LaHossBoss SO

04-18-2020

angelwingz

04-09-2020

CassieCard

06-20-2020

Flyingifr

06-12-2020

TMB_

06-01-2020

CreditObsessedinFL

06-17-2020

sarge12

04-26-2020

SENSITIVE [60-69]

Birdman7

06-21-2020

Brian_Earl_Spilner

06-06-2020

NRB525

04-06-2020

Remedios

06-06-2020

Dogbert

06-25-2020

Revelate

06-14-2020

RehabbingANDBlabbing

03-29-2020

Dumbee

?

05-04-2020

VERY SENSITIVE [70-99]

Kenro

?

04-03-2020

GOLDEN CHALICE
WINNER'S ROW

golden_chalice.png

K-in-Boston

06-29-2020

RECORD HOLDER
& KEEPER OF
THE GOLDEN SWORD!

golden_sword.png

EQ FICO RESILIENCE INDEX
06-29-2020

Dogbert

04-03-2020

Message 339 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah... I may be turning 40 but my memory didn't fail me. I knew there was a conversation about it last year some time.............

Thank you, Cassie, for the golden sword!  

Message 340 of 1,094
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.