Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

And I had some inquiries drop this month from my super spree last year well become unscoreable I should say
Message 491 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll change scorecards in November if I don't do anything stupid.  All version 8 over 800 except Experian  797

Message 492 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous actually most of them have went up, but just haven't taken time to post an update yet I've only got 10 under 800 now I think. 

Oh...well then Congratulations! on your race to the bottom of the Resilience Index while continuing to improve your already great credit profile!

It's kind of like when one moves out of a new account scorecard and is considered an outcast on the forums. haha

Message 493 of 1,094
sarge12
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous  Did a new pull dated 08/24/2020 and resilience index score is still 59 with 2 flags for high revolving balances and high percentage of accounts being revolving accounts. The 3 fico 08 scores are also unchanged at 816, 822, and 831. Please update my record accordingly. I seem to just be a high moderate resilience kind of guy. Just one more blasted point and I could tell everyone how sensitive I am, but nooooo!!! We all know what moderate means...too good to be bad, and yet too bad to be good...it is much like being stuck in the friend zone with a girl in my youth. Sounds good, but is really a curse. It means I got to cheer her up when she would break up with her badboy and attend the wedding when the good guy comes. Nobody wants to be in the friend zone or be moderate.

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 494 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sarge12 wrote:

@Anonymous  Did a new pull dated 08/24/2020 and resilience index score is still 59 with 2 flags for high revolving balances and high percentage of accounts being revolving accounts. The 3 fico 08 scores are also unchanged at 816, 822, and 831. Please update my record accordingly. I seem to just be a high moderate resilience kind of guy. Just one more blasted point and I could tell everyone how sensitive I am, but nooooo!!! We all know what moderate means...too good to be bad, and yet too bad to be good...it is much like being stuck in the friend zone with a girl in my youth. Sounds good, but is really a curse. It means I got to cheer her up when she would break up with her badboy and attend the wedding when the good guy comes. Nobody wants to be in the friend zone or be moderate.

Updated and pointing to your new post.

I'm really surprised I didn't get the flag for 'High Revolving Balances' when I let an aggregate balance of $1618 report in July.

That's the highest balance I've ever let report (I pay down a lot before statement, then PIF right after) since I've had credit cards, and it's always at/or below 9%, but everything is so much more sensitive on a new-to-credit (under 3yrs) profile.

I just get 'high percent of revolving accounts' (fair, all 4 open accounts are cards, 1 closed loan) and 'no recent installment history'.

lol @ the friendzone

Message 495 of 1,094
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

I think my report score should improve once the September report comes in. Brought the principal on my Car loan down from $16K to $6.5 K and my credit utilization to 3% from 10%. Crossing fingers. 

Message 496 of 1,094
sjt
Senior Contributor

@joeyv1985 wrote:

I think my report score should improve once the September report comes in. Brought the principal on my Car loan down from $16K to $6.5 K and my credit utilization to 3% from 10%. Crossing fingers. 

I think you will get a nice score bump.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 497 of 1,094
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

@sjt wrote:

@joeyv1985 wrote:

I think you will get a nice score bump.

Thanks sjt. There seems to be a lag in reporting on Wells Fargo's part. Per this website, the last car payment that was reported was in June by Experian. Nothing from TU and EQ since May. Quite the lag. 

Message 498 of 1,094
tacpoly
Established Contributor

@tacpoly wrote:

When all my cards reported 0, my Resilience Score improved from 56 with 2 flags last month to 43 with no flags this month, however, my FICO8 scores went down:

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 3.20.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 3.19.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 3.18.35 PM.png

1% utilization reported for one card and my FICO8 scores went back up to 850s.

1.png

2.png

Message 499 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do we play?

i think I've got a good one!  I am working on my credit score but was pleasantly surprised with this! No red flags 52EF7C82-D879-451C-9377-9F44F2105136.png

Message 500 of 1,094
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.