cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - Cinco de Mayo 2021

eq_res_logo.png

 

EQ FICO Resilience Index


Leaderboard as of Cinco de Mayo, Wednesday, May 5, 2021

(Tacos beat Escargot.)

Today's Update

 

  • @sjt is now Resilient! New high score of 44.
  • The constantly improving credit of the @LaHossBoss household. Smiley Happy (Her SO to 47.)

General Information


  • How to obtain this score: See #10 in this myFICO blog post.
  • Technical details about the FRI from FICO dated December 2020.
  • iv posted an excellent table that shows how regular FICO scores can be adjusted up/down by this score.
  • Top 10 Questions About the FICO® Resilience Index  myFICO Blog Post
  • FICO issued a press release about this score and it triggered a flurry of articles in the press.
  • The Washington Post published an article about this 'new score'.
  • Plenty more articles on Google here.
  • Many article authors are wondering if/when consumers will be able to obtain their score. (lol)
  • The first score was submitted to this thread on March 29, 2020.
  • Podcast Interview: A VP of Scores at FICO talks about the new FICO Resilience Index.
  • My highlights from the interview above.

This Resilience Index score is included with a myFICO subscription. It will be shown on the dashboard.

 

And as always - lower rating (higher number) doesn't mean that person has a bad credit profile in any way.

This score is really sensitive to balance amounts and it doesn't matter if you have a 600 or 850.

 

RECORD HOLDER
& KEEPER OF
THE GOLDEN SWORD!

golden-sword.png

EQ FICO RESILIENCE INDEX

Adkins

80

04-06-2021

 

MEMBER NAME
* denotes former award winner
see bottom of post

SCORES

RED
FLAGS

HIGH
SCORE

DATE
Click for Individual Profile Data

RESILIENT [1-44]

GOLD KEY WINNERS

gold-key.png

juggernaut9*

32

0

32

03-03-2021

mrsgrits' DH

32

0

32

11-01-2020

LP007

34

0

34

12-21-2020

CreditBones

37

0

37

12-01-2020

Lulah*

37

0

37

07-24-2020

USDOD

37

0

37

12-26-2020

THE BAT

bat.png

tacpoly [EQ 8 850]

39

0

39

10-04-2020

JWD1980*

40

0

40

07-26-2020

Throckmorton's Wife*

40

?

40

05-07-2020

Tonya-E [EQ 8 850]

42

0

42

04-10-2021

sjt

44

0

44

05-05-2021

MODERATE [45-59]

FiresOut

45

2

45

06-05-2020

LaHossBoss*

45

2

41

04-12-2021

PicoFico

45

2

45

04-30-2020

Bankrupt2019

46

2

46

12-29-2020

EW800

46

2

46

05-01-2020

LaHossBoss SO

47

2

40

05-03-2021

Thomas_Thumb

48

2

48

04-07-2020

jasonbourne84

49

2

49

10-08-2020

nwa479

49

2

49

03-24-2021

Trudy

49

2

49

06-12-2020

iv

52

2

52

04-05-2021

angelwingz

53

2

53

04-09-2020

KLEXH25

53

2

53

07-26-2020

CassieCard

54

2

53

04-11-2021

Credit4Growth

54

2

54

07-30-2020

Face_Value

54

2

54

10-17-2020

mgood

55

2

55

04-28-2021

Flyingifr

56

2

56

07-21-2020

kilroy8

56

?

56

06-11-2020

TMB_

56

2

56

06-01-2020

CreditAggie

57

2

56

04-05-2021

mrsgrits

57

2

57

11-06-2020

Mr_Mojo_Risin

58

2

54

04-03-2021

sarge12

58

2

58

03-09-2021

Chris865 [OP]

59

2

52

03-24-2021

SENSITIVE [60-69]

joeyv1985

60

2

56

04-13-2021

coreysw12

61

2

60

11-18-2020

CreditObsessedinFL

61

2

56

12-??-2020

NRB525

63

2

63

04-06-2020

Remedios

63

2

63

06-06-2020

Dogbert*

64

2

64

06-25-2020

OmarGB9

64

2

64

08-22-2020

SecretAzure

64

2

64

03-15-2021

Birdman7

65

2

60

02-20-2021

Revelate

65

2

63

06-14-2020

RehabbingANDBlabbing

66

2

66

03-29-2020

thornback

66

2

66

12-12-2020

Dumbee

68

2

56

09-11-2020

CreditCuriosity*

69

2

68

04-15-2021

jayk1

69

?

69

09-05-2020

VERY SENSITIVE [70-99]

GApeachy

70

3

70

04-28-2021

K-in-Boston*

70

3

70

11-04-2020

Moyel3

71

3

71

04-29-2021

Dmessina666*

72

3

72

12-30-2020

jasonbourne84's DH

72

3

72

10-11-2020

Kenro*

72

?

72

05-03-2020

Brian_Earl_Spilner*

78

3

72

12-06-2020

GOLDEN CHALICE WINNER AND
KEEPER OF THE GOLDEN SWORD

golden-chalice.png

golden-sword.png

Adkins

80

3

80

04-06-2021

 

* FORMER AWARD WINNERS *

MEMBER NAME

AWARD

TROPHY

FOR

DATE
Click for Individual Profile Data

Brian_Earl_Spilner

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 76

10-01-2020

Brian_Earl_Spilner

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 76

10-01-2020

CreditCuriosity

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 75

09-23-2020

Dmessina666

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 78

09-17-2020

Dmessina666

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 78

09-17-2020

Dogbert

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 76

04-03-2020

Dogbert

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 76

04-03-2020

juggernaut9

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 37

11-03-2020

JWD1980

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 40

07-26-2020

K-in-Boston

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 73

09-04-2020

Kenro

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 72

05-03-2020

Kenro

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 72

05-03-2020

LaHossBoss

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest rating: 41

04-17-2020

Lulah

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 37

07-24-2020

Throckmorton's Wife

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 40

05-07-2020

 

All awards are from this game: Adventure (1980) (Atari 2600) Level 3 play through 

 

The Bat is awarded for best EQ 8 score with lowest Resilience Index score. The bat can fly away with any award - even a dragon!

 

Meet the creator of the Resilience Index.

Message 1051 of 1,094
SouthJamaica
Super Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - Cinco de Mayo 2021


@Anonymous wrote:
eq_res_logo.png

 

EQ FICO Resilience Index


Leaderboard as of Cinco de Mayo, Wednesday, May 5, 2021

(Tacos beat Escargot.)

Today's Update

 

  • @sjt is now Resilient! New high score of 44.
  • The constantly improving credit of the @LaHossBoss household. Smiley Happy (Her SO to 47.)

General Information


  • How to obtain this score: See #10 in this myFICO blog post.
  • Technical details about the FRI from FICO dated December 2020.
  • iv posted an excellent table that shows how regular FICO scores can be adjusted up/down by this score.
  • Top 10 Questions About the FICO® Resilience Index  myFICO Blog Post
  • FICO issued a press release about this score and it triggered a flurry of articles in the press.
  • The Washington Post published an article about this 'new score'.
  • Plenty more articles on Google here.
  • Many article authors are wondering if/when consumers will be able to obtain their score. (lol)
  • The first score was submitted to this thread on March 29, 2020.
  • Podcast Interview: A VP of Scores at FICO talks about the new FICO Resilience Index.
  • My highlights from the interview above.

This Resilience Index score is included with a myFICO subscription. It will be shown on the dashboard.

 

And as always - lower rating (higher number) doesn't mean that person has a bad credit profile in any way.

This score is really sensitive to balance amounts and it doesn't matter if you have a 600 or 850.

 

RECORD HOLDER
& KEEPER OF
THE GOLDEN SWORD!

golden-sword.png

EQ FICO RESILIENCE INDEX

Adkins

80

04-06-2021

 

MEMBER NAME
* denotes former award winner
see bottom of post

SCORES

RED
FLAGS

HIGH
SCORE

DATE
Click for Individual Profile Data

RESILIENT [1-44]

GOLD KEY WINNERS

gold-key.png

juggernaut9*

32

0

32

03-03-2021

mrsgrits' DH

32

0

32

11-01-2020

LP007

34

0

34

12-21-2020

CreditBones

37

0

37

12-01-2020

Lulah*

37

0

37

07-24-2020

USDOD

37

0

37

12-26-2020

THE BAT

bat.png

tacpoly [EQ 8 850]

39

0

39

10-04-2020

JWD1980*

40

0

40

07-26-2020

Throckmorton's Wife*

40

?

40

05-07-2020

Tonya-E [EQ 8 850]

42

0

42

04-10-2021

sjt

44

0

44

05-05-2021

MODERATE [45-59]

FiresOut

45

2

45

06-05-2020

LaHossBoss*

45

2

41

04-12-2021

PicoFico

45

2

45

04-30-2020

Bankrupt2019

46

2

46

12-29-2020

EW800

46

2

46

05-01-2020

LaHossBoss SO

47

2

40

05-03-2021

Thomas_Thumb

48

2

48

04-07-2020

jasonbourne84

49

2

49

10-08-2020

nwa479

49

2

49

03-24-2021

Trudy

49

2

49

06-12-2020

iv

52

2

52

04-05-2021

angelwingz

53

2

53

04-09-2020

KLEXH25

53

2

53

07-26-2020

CassieCard

54

2

53

04-11-2021

Credit4Growth

54

2

54

07-30-2020

Face_Value

54

2

54

10-17-2020

mgood

55

2

55

04-28-2021

Flyingifr

56

2

56

07-21-2020

kilroy8

56

?

56

06-11-2020

TMB_

56

2

56

06-01-2020

CreditAggie

57

2

56

04-05-2021

mrsgrits

57

2

57

11-06-2020

Mr_Mojo_Risin

58

2

54

04-03-2021

sarge12

58

2

58

03-09-2021

Chris865 [OP]

59

2

52

03-24-2021

SENSITIVE [60-69]

joeyv1985

60

2

56

04-13-2021

coreysw12

61

2

60

11-18-2020

CreditObsessedinFL

61

2

56

12-??-2020

NRB525

63

2

63

04-06-2020

Remedios

63

2

63

06-06-2020

Dogbert*

64

2

64

06-25-2020

OmarGB9

64

2

64

08-22-2020

SecretAzure

64

2

64

03-15-2021

Birdman7

65

2

60

02-20-2021

Revelate

65

2

63

06-14-2020

RehabbingANDBlabbing

66

2

66

03-29-2020

thornback

66

2

66

12-12-2020

Dumbee

68

2

56

09-11-2020

CreditCuriosity*

69

2

68

04-15-2021

jayk1

69

?

69

09-05-2020

VERY SENSITIVE [70-99]

GApeachy

70

3

70

04-28-2021

K-in-Boston*

70

3

70

11-04-2020

Moyel3

71

3

71

04-29-2021

Dmessina666*

72

3

72

12-30-2020

jasonbourne84's DH

72

3

72

10-11-2020

Kenro*

72

?

72

05-03-2020

Brian_Earl_Spilner*

78

3

72

12-06-2020

GOLDEN CHALICE WINNER AND
KEEPER OF THE GOLDEN SWORD

golden-chalice.png

golden-sword.png

Adkins

80

3

80

04-06-2021

 

* FORMER AWARD WINNERS *

MEMBER NAME

AWARD

TROPHY

FOR

DATE
Click for Individual Profile Data

Brian_Earl_Spilner

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 76

10-01-2020

Brian_Earl_Spilner

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 76

10-01-2020

CreditCuriosity

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 75

09-23-2020

Dmessina666

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 78

09-17-2020

Dmessina666

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 78

09-17-2020

Dogbert

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 76

04-03-2020

Dogbert

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 76

04-03-2020

juggernaut9

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 37

11-03-2020

JWD1980

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 40

07-26-2020

K-in-Boston

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 73

09-04-2020

Kenro

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 72

05-03-2020

Kenro

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 72

05-03-2020

LaHossBoss

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest rating: 41

04-17-2020

Lulah

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 37

07-24-2020

Throckmorton's Wife

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 40

05-07-2020

 

All awards are from this game: Adventure (1980) (Atari 2600) Level 3 play through 

 

The Bat is awarded for best EQ 8 score with lowest Resilience Index score. The bat can fly away with any award - even a dragon!

 

Meet the creator of the Resilience Index.


I just discovered this thread this afternoon, and I must say @Anonymous .. it's hysterical.  Good job!

 

I think I know that guy, the creator of the Resilience Index. I think he knows me too, and is looking straight at me.

 

 


Total revolving limits 663000 (585000 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 716 TU 747 EX 713

Message 1052 of 1,094
SouthJamaica
Super Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - Wednesday, April 28, 2021


@Anonymous wrote:

@LaHossBoss wrote:

@Birdman7 wrote:


@LaHossBoss I can't remember the ratio but Cassie will but it's different than the regular algorithms. But also I wonder if student loans are excluded?


I don't believe so, because all my installment loans are exclusively SLs and I do not get the high % of revolving accounts red flag.


That is strange. FICO has a graphic here that shows higher resilience for "Consumers with Installment Loans Comprising at Least Half of All Tradelines".


Personally I think the thinking of the "Resilience Index" people on credit mix is wrong. 

 

As someone who has had a lot of experience being in debt, I do not think that being burdened with fixed monthly payments is healthy, wealthy, or wise, or does anything to enhance one's ability to weather economic adversity.  On the contrary, being free of loans is helpful to weathering economic adversity. If adversity comes calling, one can reduce one's revolving balances by reining in one's spending. But fixed obligations are money already spent, and a weight around one's neck.

 

Perhaps this is just more salesmanship by the financial industry trying to encourage us to be enslaved to debt.


Total revolving limits 663000 (585000 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 716 TU 747 EX 713

Message 1053 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - Cinco de Mayo 2021


@SouthJamaica wrote:

I just discovered this thread this afternoon, and I must say @Anonymous .. it's hysterical.  Good job!

 

I think I know that guy, the creator of the Resilience Index. I think he knows me too, and is looking straight at me.


Thank you, @SouthJamaica !

 

Yeah that guy.... "Brought to you by Carl's Jr." : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BYFbXJKJ8U

Message 1054 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - Wednesday, April 28, 2021


@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@LaHossBoss wrote:

@Birdman7 wrote:


@LaHossBoss I can't remember the ratio but Cassie will but it's different than the regular algorithms. But also I wonder if student loans are excluded?


I don't believe so, because all my installment loans are exclusively SLs and I do not get the high % of revolving accounts red flag.


That is strange. FICO has a graphic here that shows higher resilience for "Consumers with Installment Loans Comprising at Least Half of All Tradelines".


Personally I think the thinking of the "Resilience Index" people on credit mix is wrong. 

 

As someone who has had a lot of experience being in debt, I do not think that being burdened with fixed monthly payments is healthy, wealthy, or wise, or does anything to enhance one's ability to weather economic adversity.  On the contrary, being free of loans is helpful to weathering economic adversity. If adversity comes calling, one can reduce one's revolving balances by reining in one's spending. But fixed obligations are money already spent, and a weight around one's neck.

 

Perhaps this is just more salesmanship by the financial industry trying to encourage us to be enslaved to debt.


I agree with you about the fixed monthly payments.

 

The profile dataset they looked at for this score is from around the time of the Great Recession - 2008 to 2011. It seems counterintuitive that people with 3-4 cards and 2 or 3 installment loans would have done better than someone with only 2-4 cards on file.

 

I would think that a statistical average profile over any timeframe would be someone with at least a student loan, auto loan, and around 4 cards. So maybe they skewed it toward that.

Message 1055 of 1,094
CreditAggie
Senior Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - Cinco de Mayo 2021

Getting closer to "sensitive" Smiley Surprised

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 1.29.44 PM.png

Current Cards (in order of approval):


Current FICO 8 | 9:

Credit Age:

Inquiries (24 month):

Banks & CUs:

Goal Cards:



Currently: 2/6, 2/12, 5/24
Message 1056 of 1,094
SouthJamaica
Super Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - Cinco de Mayo 2021


@CreditAggie wrote:

Getting closer to "sensitive" Smiley Surprised

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 1.29.44 PM.png


Yeah but their reason for considering you to be almost sensitive -- that you do not have installment accounts -- isn't particularly valid IMHO.


Total revolving limits 663000 (585000 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 716 TU 747 EX 713

Message 1057 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - Thursday, May 6, 2021

eq_res_logo.png

 

EQ FICO Resilience Index


Leaderboard as of Thursday, May 6, 2021

Today's Update

 

General Information


  • How to obtain this score: See #10 in this myFICO blog post.
  • Technical details about the FRI from FICO dated December 2020.
  • iv posted an excellent table that shows how regular FICO scores can be adjusted up/down by this score.
  • Top 10 Questions About the FICO® Resilience Index  myFICO Blog Post
  • FICO issued a press release about this score and it triggered a flurry of articles in the press.
  • The Washington Post published an article about this 'new score'.
  • Plenty more articles on Google here.
  • Many article authors are wondering if/when consumers will be able to obtain their score. (lol)
  • The first score was submitted to this thread on March 29, 2020.
  • Podcast Interview: A VP of Scores at FICO talks about the new FICO Resilience Index.
  • My highlights from the interview above.

This Resilience Index score is included with a myFICO subscription. It will be shown on the dashboard.

 

And as always - lower rating (higher number) doesn't mean that person has a bad credit profile in any way.

This score is really sensitive to balance amounts and it doesn't matter if you have a 600 or 850.

 

RECORD HOLDER
& KEEPER OF
THE GOLDEN SWORD!

golden-sword.png

EQ FICO RESILIENCE INDEX

Adkins

80

04-06-2021

 

MEMBER NAME
* denotes former award winner
see bottom of post

SCORES

RED
FLAGS

HIGH
SCORE

DATE
Click for Individual Profile Data

RESILIENT [1-44]

GOLD KEY WINNERS

gold-key.png

juggernaut9*

32

0

32

03-03-2021

mrsgrits' DH

32

0

32

11-01-2020

LP007

34

0

34

12-21-2020

CreditBones

37

0

37

12-01-2020

Lulah*

37

0

37

07-24-2020

USDOD

37

0

37

12-26-2020

THE BAT

bat.png

tacpoly [EQ 8 850]

39

0

39

10-04-2020

JWD1980*

40

0

40

07-26-2020

Throckmorton's Wife*

40

?

40

05-07-2020

Tonya-E [EQ 8 850]

42

0

42

04-10-2021

sjt

44

0

44

05-05-2021

MODERATE [45-59]

FiresOut

45

2

45

06-05-2020

LaHossBoss*

45

2

41

04-12-2021

PicoFico

45

2

45

04-30-2020

Bankrupt2019

46

2

46

12-29-2020

EW800

46

2

46

05-01-2020

LaHossBoss SO

47

2

40

05-03-2021

Thomas_Thumb

48

2

48

04-07-2020

jasonbourne84

49

2

49

10-08-2020

nwa479

49

2

49

03-24-2021

Trudy

49

2

49

06-12-2020

iv

52

2

52

04-05-2021

angelwingz

53

2

53

04-09-2020

KLEXH25

53

2

53

07-26-2020

CassieCard

54

2

53

04-11-2021

Credit4Growth

54

2

54

07-30-2020

Face_Value

54

2

54

10-17-2020

mgood

55

2

55

04-28-2021

Flyingifr

56

2

56

07-21-2020

kilroy8

56

?

56

06-11-2020

TMB_

56

2

56

06-01-2020

mrsgrits

57

2

57

11-06-2020

CreditAggie

58

2

56

05-06-2021

Mr_Mojo_Risin

58

2

54

04-03-2021

sarge12

58

2

58

03-09-2021

Chris865 [OP]

59

2

52

03-24-2021

SENSITIVE [60-69]

joeyv1985

60

2

56

04-13-2021

coreysw12

61

2

60

11-18-2020

CreditObsessedinFL

61

2

56

12-??-2020

NRB525

63

2

63

04-06-2020

Remedios

63

2

63

06-06-2020

Dogbert*

64

2

64

06-25-2020

OmarGB9

64

2

64

08-22-2020

SecretAzure

64

2

64

03-15-2021

Birdman7

65

2

60

02-20-2021

Revelate

65

2

63

06-14-2020

RehabbingANDBlabbing

66

2

66

03-29-2020

thornback

66

2

66

12-12-2020

Dumbee

68

2

56

09-11-2020

CreditCuriosity*

69

2

68

04-15-2021

jayk1

69

?

69

09-05-2020

VERY SENSITIVE [70-99]

GApeachy

70

3

70

04-28-2021

K-in-Boston*

70

3

70

11-04-2020

Moyel3

71

3

71

04-29-2021

Dmessina666*

72

3

72

12-30-2020

jasonbourne84's DH

72

3

72

10-11-2020

Kenro*

72

?

72

05-03-2020

Brian_Earl_Spilner*

78

3

72

12-06-2020

GOLDEN CHALICE WINNER AND
KEEPER OF THE GOLDEN SWORD

golden-chalice.png

golden-sword.png

Adkins

80

3

80

04-06-2021

 

* FORMER AWARD WINNERS *

MEMBER NAME

AWARD

TROPHY

FOR

DATE
Click for Individual Profile Data

Brian_Earl_Spilner

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 76

10-01-2020

Brian_Earl_Spilner

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 76

10-01-2020

CreditCuriosity

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 75

09-23-2020

Dmessina666

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 78

09-17-2020

Dmessina666

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 78

09-17-2020

Dogbert

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 76

04-03-2020

Dogbert

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 76

04-03-2020

juggernaut9

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 37

11-03-2020

JWD1980

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 40

07-26-2020

K-in-Boston

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 73

09-04-2020

Kenro

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 72

05-03-2020

Kenro

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 72

05-03-2020

LaHossBoss

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest rating: 41

04-17-2020

Lulah

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 37

07-24-2020

Throckmorton's Wife

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 40

05-07-2020

 

All awards are from this game: Adventure (1980) (Atari 2600) Level 3 play through 

 

The Bat is awarded for best EQ 8 score with lowest Resilience Index score. The bat can fly away with any award - even a dragon!

 

Meet the creator of the Resilience Index.

Message 1058 of 1,094
sarge12
Valued Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - Thursday, May 6, 2021

@Anonymous New fico 08 and resilience scores. Two red flags...high revolving balances...high percent revolving.

resilience 5.08.21.JPG

 

3B 5 8 2021.JPG

TU fico08=842 05/20/21
EX fico08=830 06/04/21
EQ fico09=835 06/01/21
EX fico09=824 05/05/21
EQ fico bankcard08=856 05/25/21
TU Fico Bankcard 08=881 05/23/21
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 1059 of 1,094
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - Thursday, May 6, 2021

63 may
-Scoring wisdom: Credit Scoring Primer, Payment History, Amount of Debt, Length of History/New Credit, Mix/Disputes/Freezes/Searches, Mortgage Scores/Negative Reason Codes/V.9, Helpful Links,
Anonymous’s Reason Statements Thread,
iv's friendly statement to reason statement concordance,

ccquest’s Workbook to calculate metrics.
Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Revolver - 8,9; Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account - 5/4/2.
Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.




(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 1060 of 1,094
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.