Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

tag
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: New FICO “Resiliency Score” launched today

Mine has been showing for at least a month!?    

Message 321 of 1,094
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Re: New FICO “Resiliency Score” launched today

Here's an interesting thread about this dating back to March.  Since this is the 2nd new post today I wonder if only those with a myFICO subscription had access to this before today and where else it will now be seen?

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/FICO-Score-Stress-Indicators-Indexes/td-p/596...

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 322 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

Deleted because it was a fire hazard.
Message 323 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

(not going to quote the whole bloody table again) @K-in-Boston, I can't say I'm surprised at your score. Based on what I've read from you on here, you're responsible, a reasonably high earner, likely have a decent number of balances posting that you probably PIF, and responsibly use credit.  You're obviously a risk.  Congrats.  🎉 

'

I mean seriously - only thing that would be better would be if @Mahraja had some sort of incredible score... like a 93.

Message 324 of 1,094
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

.oO(Moderators seem to do best/worst at this score. What's up with that?)

Unexpected penalty for the rumored 15 bonus FICO points we get?  Smiley LOL

Message 325 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I love the blinkin' chalice... now I'm gonna have to do some work to get that in my siggy lol

Message 326 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

.oO(Moderators seem to do best/worst at this score. What's up with that?)

Unexpected penalty for the rumored 15 bonus FICO points we get?  Smiley LOL

haha Everyone knows it's 20 anyway.

You did bad/great because....too many cods!

Message 327 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous I love the blinkin' chalice... now I'm gonna have to do some work to get that in my siggy lol

Wait....I'll tag you when I have it ready.

Message 328 of 1,094
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

(not going to quote the whole bloody table again) @K-in-Boston, I can't say I'm surprised at your score. Based on what I've read from you on here, you're responsible, a reasonably high earner, likely have a decent number of balances posting that you probably PIF, and responsibly use credit.  You're obviously a risk.  Congrats.  🎉 

'

I mean seriously - only thing that would be better would be if @Mahraja had some sort of incredible score... like a 93.

Smiley LOL  While new charges are paid in full, I've also been doing the BT shuffle for a while as the insane amount of revolving debt from yesteryear comes down.  Revolving debt was only 1 of the three.  They don't like the remaining amount of my installment loans or that I have "high installment loan amounts due."  I have a mortgage refi from 4 years ago for about 40% of the property value and a recent student loan refi; both of those payments combined are a somewhat insignificant portion of income compared to many homeowners with a mortgage.

Message 329 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

This page intentionally left blank.

Message 330 of 1,094
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.