cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous just got a score update. 76 with a 3rd flag added for credit mix, specifically high percent of revolving accounts.


@Brian_Earl_Spilner: lol What a legend. 'The Stuffed Penguin Incident', posting a pic of you getting pulled over by FICO police, and now this?

 

Upon further review...Incomplete Post. The clock will be reset until you post a snapshot of that 76.

 

The referees trust you and I trust you, but I need something to show to Dogbert before taking away The Golden Sword! (You will also get The Golden Chalice, of course.)


Ask and ye shall receive.

PhotoGrid_1601574905547.jpg

 

I wish it was a triforce though


I love it! Thank you! haha This is great.

Message 591 of 1,094
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@Anonymous wrote:

It's because most of the people in the 60+ or Sensitive to Very Sensitive range don't have any problem getting approved for CLIs, new cards, or even a mortgage with the lowest rate.

 

 


Okay! funny stuff but I'm counting on it...lowest rate is what I'm needing here shortly.  Date with the LO.

Anyway, are they playing "Opposite Day"?  This is just ...idk Opposite.  Although come to think about it, I've had two denials since rebuilding and both of those were with Amex...my most generous bank with the highest $$$$ tl's to date for me.  Lol, but when I first decided to app I app'd with a 579 score, hahahahaha!  Still makes me laugh the heck out loud!  Other than that, I haven't had a turn down since. 2 years of Appoholism.  I will say though, some of the approvals sucked so bad I wish they had been denials.  That would have saved me the trouble of having that pee-wee mess on my cr's and for me to have to close them.  They stink up my cr even though they show "Closed by Consumer".  It's only a few low limit approvals but I still remember the feeling of ^%$ it, calling, closing. Smiley Tongue

 

ETA: and that ain't bragging...I don't app out of my league, just saying.

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Message 592 of 1,094
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@GApeachy wrote:


Okay! funny stuff but I'm counting on it...lowest rate is what I'm needing here shortly.  Date with the LO.

 


Don't worry, your LO is not going to be looking at, nor the least bit interested in, your FICO resilience index.

    Total Loan Balance: $58k / $65k

    Total SL: $42.4k
Goal cards:



United 1K - 675,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 3/24
Message 593 of 1,094
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous just got a score update. 76 with a 3rd flag added for credit mix, specifically high percent of revolving accounts.


@Brian_Earl_Spilner: lol What a legend. 'The Stuffed Penguin Incident', posting a pic of you getting pulled over by FICO police, and now this?

 

Upon further review...Incomplete Post. The clock will be reset until you post a snapshot of that 76.

 

The referees trust you and I trust you, but I need something to show to Dogbert before taking away The Golden Sword! (You will also get The Golden Chalice, of course.)


Ask and ye shall receive.

PhotoGrid_1601574905547.jpg

 

I wish it was a triforce though


I love it! Thank you! haha This is great.


Please don't doubt my ficoness again.




Message 594 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous just got a score update. 76 with a 3rd flag added for credit mix, specifically high percent of revolving accounts.


@Brian_Earl_Spilner: lol What a legend. 'The Stuffed Penguin Incident', posting a pic of you getting pulled over by FICO police, and now this?

 

Upon further review...Incomplete Post. The clock will be reset until you post a snapshot of that 76.

 

The referees trust you and I trust you, but I need something to show to Dogbert before taking away The Golden Sword! (You will also get The Golden Chalice, of course.)


Ask and ye shall receive.

PhotoGrid_1601574905547.jpg

 

I wish it was a triforce though


I love it! Thank you! haha This is great.


Please don't doubt my ficoness again.


I never doubted you! I don't mess with the Zohan!

 

I was looking out for you, because so many will gaze upon your new status in shock and disbelief.

Message 595 of 1,094
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@coreysw12 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:


Okay! funny stuff but I'm counting on it...lowest rate is what I'm needing here shortly.  Date with the LO.

 


Don't worry, your LO is not going to be looking at, nor the least bit interested in, your FICO resilience index.


Yeah she is, she will.....I'm printing it out and presenting it to her as my award. JK....they pull EQ; I'm good. ( I think)

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Message 596 of 1,094
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:
Please don't doubt my ficoness again.

(cough)  ....Gucciness?Smiley Tongue

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Message 597 of 1,094
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous just got a score update. 76 with a 3rd flag added for credit mix, specifically high percent of revolving accounts.


@Brian_Earl_Spilner: lol What a legend. 'The Stuffed Penguin Incident', posting a pic of you getting pulled over by FICO police, and now this?

 

Upon further review...Incomplete Post. The clock will be reset until you post a snapshot of that 76.

 

The referees trust you and I trust you, but I need something to show to Dogbert before taking away The Golden Sword! (You will also get The Golden Chalice, of course.)


Ask and ye shall receive.

PhotoGrid_1601574905547.jpg

 

I wish it was a triforce though


I love it! Thank you! haha This is great.


Please don't doubt my ficoness again.


I never doubted you! I don't mess with the Zohan!

 

I was looking out for you, because so many will gaze upon your new status in shock and disbelief.


I shall now take my throne of risk. The next person to doubt my riskiness will be fed to the jackals.

 

So let it be written, so let it be done 




Message 598 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

EQ FICO Resilience Index

Leaderboard as of October 1, 2020

Breaking News

 

@Brian_Earl_Spilner has taken The Golden Chalice from CreditCuriosity...

...AND The Golden Sword from @Dogbert !!!

 

(There is evidence that Brian_Earl_Spilner will rule with an iron fist. And jackals.)

 

Lulah is still sole possessor of the Gold Key with a score of 37 !

 

  • FICO issued a press release about this score and it triggered a flurry of articles in the press.
  • The Washington Post published an article about this 'new score'.
  • Plenty more articles on Google here.
  • Many article authors are wondering if/when consumers will be able to obtain their score. (lol)
  • The first score was submitted to this thread on March 29, 2020.
  • New Podcast Interview: The Scores Vice President of FICO talks about the new FICO Resilience Index.

This Resilience Index score is included with a myFICO subscription. It will be shown on the dashboard.

 

And as always - lower rating (higher number) doesn't mean that person has a bad credit profile in any way.

This score is really sensitive to balance amounts and it doesn't matter if you have a 600 or 850.

 

RECORD HOLDER
& KEEPER OF
THE GOLDEN SWORD!

The Golden Sword

EQ FICO RESILIENCE INDEX

Brian_Earl_Spilner

76

10-01-2020

 

MEMBER NAME
* denotes former award winner
see bottom of post

SCORES

RED
FLAGS

HIGH
SCORE

DATE
Click for Individual Profile Data

RESILIENT [1-44]

GOLD KEY WINNER

gold_key.png

Lulah

37

0

37

07-24-2020

JWD1980

40

0

40

07-26-2020

Throckmorton's Wife

40

?

40

05-07-2020

LaHossBoss*

43

0

41

08-18-2020

tacpoly

43

0

43

08-14-2020

MODERATE [45-59]

FireMedic1

45

2

45

06-05-2020

PicoFico

45

2

45

04-30-2020

EW800

46

2

46

05-01-2020

Thomas_Thumb

48

2

48

04-07-2020

Tonya-E

47

2

47

08-07-2020

Trudy

49

2

49

06-12-2020

sjt

51

2

47

08-17-2020

Chris865 [OP]

52

2

52

05-23-2020

angelwingz

53

2

53

04-09-2020

KLEXH25

53

2

53

07-26-2020

Credit4Growth

54

2

54

07-30-2020

CassieCard

55

2

53

09-13-2020

LaHossBoss SO

55

2

52

08-18-2020

Flyingifr

56

2

56

07-21-2020

kilroy8

56

?

56

06-11-2020

TMB_

56

2

56

06-01-2020

Face_Value

57

2

57

06-01-2020

sarge12

59

2

59

08-24-2020

SENSITIVE [60-69]

coreysw12

60

2

60

09-17-2020

CreditObsessedinFL

60

2

56

09-29-2020

joeyv1985

62

2

62

09-13-2020

NRB525

63

2

63

04-06-2020

Remedios

63

2

63

06-06-2020

Dogbert*

64

2

64

06-25-2020

OmarGB9

64

2

64

08-22-2020

Revelate

65

2

63

06-14-2020

RehabbingANDBlabbing

66

2

66

03-29-2020

Birdman7

67

2

60

09-29-2020

Dumbee

68

2

56

09-11-2020

jayk1

69

?

69

09-05-2020

VERY SENSITIVE [70-99]

Kenro*

72

?

72

05-03-2020

GApeachy

73

3

73

09-29-2020

K-in-Boston*

73

3

72

09-04-2020

CreditCuriosity*

75

3

75

09-23-2020

GOLDEN CHALICE WINNER AND
KEEPER OF THE GOLDEN SWORD

The Golden Chalice

The Golden Sword

Brian_Earl_Spilner

76

3

61

10-01-2020

 

* FORMER AWARD WINNERS *

MEMBER NAME

AWARD

TROPHY

FOR

DATE
Click for Individual Profile Data

CreditCuriosity

GOLDEN CHALICE

The Golden Chalice

Lowest rating: 75

09-23-2020

Dogbert

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden_chalice.png

Lowest rating: 76

04-03-2020

Dogbert

GOLDEN SWORD

The Golden Sword

Record Low Rating: 76

04-03-2020

JWD1980

GOLD KEY

Gold Key

Highest Rating: 40

07-26-2020

K-in-Boston

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden_chalice.png

Lowest rating: 73

09-04-2020

Kenro

GOLDEN CHALICE

The Golden Chalice

Lowest rating: 72

05-03-2020

Kenro

GOLDEN SWORD

The Golden Sword

Record Low Rating: 72

05-03-2020

LaHossBoss

GOLD KEY

Gold Key

Highest rating: 41

04-17-2020

Throckmorton's Wife

GOLD KEY

Gold Key

Highest Rating: 40

05-07-2020

 

All awards are from this game: Adventure (1980) (Atari 2600) Level 1 play through 

Message 599 of 1,094
CreditCuriosity
Moderator

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

Dethroned!! Yes !Smiley Happy. Thanks Brian I didn't like being the leader lol.. Anyways I did run across another thread that someone beat Brian with a 78 although hasnt posted in this thread so really probably shouldnt count them but thread is here.

 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Master-Synchrony-Account-Closure-Thread/m-p/6138912#M1...

Message 600 of 1,094
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.