cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - December 17, 2020


@Adkins wrote:

I've had MyFico on pause for a bit, and took a look at this score now. Seriously, it has to use EQ?!?! 🙄🙄


One golden sword, please!!One golden sword, please!!


 Oh @Adkins you just crushed all my hopes and dreams of being the worst (((sniffle))) which I called High Scorer, lol!

Merry Christmas! 

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Message 781 of 1,094
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Valued Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - December 17, 2020


@GApeachy wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I've had MyFico on pause for a bit, and took a look at this score now. Seriously, it has to use EQ?!?! 🙄🙄


One golden sword, please!!One golden sword, please!!


 Oh @Adkins you just crushed all my hopes and dreams of being the worst (((sniffle))) which I called High Scorer, lol!

Merry Christmas! 


There's always next month! @Adkins swooped in for the win! 🤣

NFCU More Rewards 24K CL
AODFCU Visa Signature 5K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 4K CL
Discover IT 1.5K CL
Cap1 Quicksilver 600 CL
NFCU auto loan
Message 782 of 1,094
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - December 17, 2020


@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

 

There's always next month! @Adkins swooped in for the win! 🤣

Smiley LOLHeartSmiley Very Happy

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Message 783 of 1,094
USDOD
Established Member

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - December 17, 2020

Started @ 44, then down to 40. Just bought another score , now 37. No flags. Sucks paying around 48.00 bucks, but I couldn't wait for next month. I'm really just interested in my fico 9 scores. I bank with navy federal. Crazy how one paid collection can drop your score. I hear penfed and Wells Fargo use fico 9. I wonder if any other cc use f9

Message 784 of 1,094
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: EQ FICO Resilience Index Leaderboard - December 17, 2020

Check the thread which banks use which CRAs
-Scoring wisdom: Credit Scoring Primer, Payment History, Amount of Debt, Length of History/New Credit, Mix/Disputes/Freezes/Searches, Mortgage Scores/Negative Reason Codes/V.9, Helpful Links,
Anonymous’s Reason Statements Thread,
iv's friendly statement to reason statement concordance,

ccquest’s Workbook to calculate metrics.
Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Revolver - 8,9; Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account - 5/4/2.
Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.




(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 785 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

eq_res_logo.png

 

EQ FICO Resilience Index

 

Leaderboard as of December 30, 2020

Breaking News

 

@Adkins now holds The Golden Chalice and The Golden Sword !!!


@Dmessina666 has been dethroned !!!

 

@LP007 and @USDOD are getting more resilient...

 

tacpoly still has The Bat award for scoring a 39 with an EQ 8 850!

That's the best overall rating we've seen to date!

General Information about this score

  • FICO issued a press release about this score and it triggered a flurry of articles in the press.
  • The Washington Post published an article about this 'new score'.
  • Plenty more articles on Google here.
  • Many article authors are wondering if/when consumers will be able to obtain their score. (lol)
  • The first score was submitted to this thread on March 29, 2020.
  • New Podcast Interview: A VP of Scores at FICO talks about the new FICO Resilience Index.

This Resilience Index score is included with a myFICO subscription. It will be shown on the dashboard.

 

And as always - lower rating (higher number) doesn't mean that person has a bad credit profile in any way.

This score is really sensitive to balance amounts and it doesn't matter if you have a 600 or 850.

 

RECORD HOLDER
& KEEPER OF
THE GOLDEN SWORD!

golden-sword.png

EQ FICO RESILIENCE INDEX

Adkins

80

12-07-2020

 

MEMBER NAME
* denotes former award winner
see bottom of post

SCORES

RED
FLAGS

HIGH
SCORE

DATE
Click for Individual Profile Data

RESILIENT [1-44]

GOLD KEY WINNER

gold-key.png

mrsgrits' DH

32

0

32

11-01-2020

LP007

34

0

34

12-21-2020

CreditBones

37

0

37

12-01-2020

juggernaut9*

37

0

37

11-03-2020

Lulah*

37

0

37

07-24-2020

USDOD

37

0

37

12-26-2020

THE BAT

bat.png

tacpoly [EQ 8 850]

39

0

39

10-04-2020

JWD1980*

40

0

40

07-26-2020

Throckmorton's Wife*

40

?

40

05-07-2020

LaHossBoss SO

44

0

44

10-26-2020

MODERATE [45-59]

FireMedic1

45

2

45

06-05-2020

PicoFico

45

2

45

04-30-2020

EW800

46

2

46

05-01-2020

Tonya-E

46

2

46

12-02-2020

LaHossBoss*

48

2

41

10-19-2020

Thomas_Thumb

48

2

48

04-07-2020

jasonbourne84

49

2

49

10-08-2020

Trudy

49

2

49

06-12-2020

sjt

51

2

47

08-17-2020

Chris865 [OP]

52

2

52

05-23-2020

angelwingz

53

2

53

04-09-2020

KLEXH25

53

2

53

07-26-2020

CassieCard

54

2

53

12-11-2020

Credit4Growth

54

2

54

07-30-2020

Face_Value

54

2

54

10-17-2020

Flyingifr

56

2

56

07-21-2020

kilroy8

56

?

56

06-11-2020

TMB_

56

2

56

06-01-2020

mrsgrits

57

2

57

11-06-2020

sarge12

59

2

59

08-24-2020

SENSITIVE [60-69]

joeyv1985

60

2

58

12-13-2020

coreysw12

61

2

60

11-18-2020

Birdman7

63

2

60

11-03-2020

CreditObsessedinFL

63

2

56

11-18-2020

NRB525

63

2

63

04-06-2020

Remedios

63

2

63

06-06-2020

Dogbert*

64

2

64

06-25-2020

OmarGB9

64

2

64

08-22-2020

Revelate

65

2

63

06-14-2020

RehabbingANDBlabbing

66

2

66

03-29-2020

Dumbee

68

2

56

09-11-2020

jayk1

69

?

69

09-05-2020

VERY SENSITIVE [70-99]

K-in-Boston*

70

3

70

11-04-2020

Brian_Earl_Spilner*

72

3

72

11-08-2020

CreditCuriosity*

72

3

72

10-19-2020

Dmessina666*

72

3

72

12-30-2020

jasonbourne84's DH

72

3

72

10-11-2020

Kenro*

72

?

72

05-03-2020

GApeachy

74

3

73

12-17-2020

GOLDEN CHALICE WINNER AND
KEEPER OF THE GOLDEN SWORD

golden-chalice.png

golden-sword.png

Adkins

80

3

80

12-07-2020

 

* FORMER AWARD WINNERS *

MEMBER NAME

AWARD

TROPHY

FOR

DATE
Click for Individual Profile Data

Brian_Earl_Spilner

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 76

10-01-2020

Brian_Earl_Spilner

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 76

10-01-2020

CreditCuriosity

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 75

09-23-2020

Dmessina666

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 78

09-17-2020

Dmessina666

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 78

09-17-2020

Dogbert

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 76

04-03-2020

Dogbert

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 76

04-03-2020

juggernaut9

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 37

11-03-2020

JWD1980

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 40

07-26-2020

K-in-Boston

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 73

09-04-2020

Kenro

GOLDEN CHALICE

golden-chalice.png

Lowest rating: 72

05-03-2020

Kenro

GOLDEN SWORD

golden-sword.png

Record Low Rating: 72

05-03-2020

LaHossBoss

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest rating: 41

04-17-2020

Lulah

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 37

07-24-2020

Throckmorton's Wife

GOLD KEY

gold-key.png

Highest Rating: 40

05-07-2020

 

All awards are from this game: Adventure (1980) (Atari 2600) Level 3 play through 

 

The Bat is awarded for best EQ 8 score with lowest Resilience Index score. The bat can fly away with any award - even a dragon!

 

Meet the creator of the Resilience Index.

I probably made an error somewhere in this table...

Message 786 of 1,094
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

It was just a matter of time. With Xmas and 5 children, my Utl. went from 3% to 30%. Scores dropped across the board 25-30 points. Utilization will kill you with a dirty file. My score changed to 72 on the index, no time to screenshot right now. 

I haven't been here in a while, stopped harping over my scores. I've got time, 2/2023 to be exact....That'll be the day I'm off punishment. Is 7 years just a ridiculously long time for screwing up??? Absolutely. Happy New Year. 

Message 787 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@Dmessina666 wrote:

It was just a matter of time. With Xmas and 5 children, my Utl. went from 3% to 30%. Scores dropped across the board 25-30 points. Utilization will kill you with a dirty file. My score changed to 72 on the index, no time to screenshot right now. 

I haven't been here in a while, stopped harping over my scores. I've got time, 2/2023 to be exact....That'll be the day I'm off punishment. Is 7 years just a ridiculously long time for screwing up??? Absolutely. Happy New Year. 


@Dmessina666: I'll always remember you for saving the realm from Darth @Brian_Earl_Spilner 's reign of terror. It's up to @Adkins now!

 

I'll update with the 72.

Message 788 of 1,094
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@Anonymous wrote:

@Dmessina666 wrote:

It was just a matter of time. With Xmas and 5 children, my Utl. went from 3% to 30%. Scores dropped across the board 25-30 points. Utilization will kill you with a dirty file. My score changed to 72 on the index, no time to screenshot right now. 

I haven't been here in a while, stopped harping over my scores. I've got time, 2/2023 to be exact....That'll be the day I'm off punishment. Is 7 years just a ridiculously long time for screwing up??? Absolutely. Happy New Year. 


@Dmessina666: I'll always remember you for saving the realm from Darth @Brian_Earl_Spilner 's reign of terror. It's up to @Adkins now!

 

I'll update with the 72.


Do not underestimate the power of the stress indicator

 

vader-fist-e1505865114843.jpg

 

My power grows stronger every day

PhotoGrid_Plus_1609335672726.jpg

 




Message 789 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dmessina666 wrote:

It was just a matter of time. With Xmas and 5 children, my Utl. went from 3% to 30%. Scores dropped across the board 25-30 points. Utilization will kill you with a dirty file. My score changed to 72 on the index, no time to screenshot right now. 

I haven't been here in a while, stopped harping over my scores. I've got time, 2/2023 to be exact....That'll be the day I'm off punishment. Is 7 years just a ridiculously long time for screwing up??? Absolutely. Happy New Year. 


@Dmessina666: I'll always remember you for saving the realm from Darth @Brian_Earl_Spilner 's reign of terror. It's up to @Adkins now!

 

I'll update with the 72.


Do not underestimate the power of the stress indicator

 

vader-fist-e1505865114843.jpg

 

My power grows stronger every day

PhotoGrid_Plus_1609335672726.jpg

 


@Brian_Earl_Spilner: I've known for quite some time now....

 

darth_lexus.png

Message 790 of 1,094
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.