Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO score at equifax website

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO score at equifax website

so if I went to annualreport.com..went to my Equifax page, and bought my score from them, and its different than my FICO score on here, should I be concerned?? About to get a loan here, and getting pretty nervous about this. Not to mention, how do you figure your mid score when you don't even know what you're Experian score is??

Message 21 of 22
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO score at equifax website

@Anonymous wrote:

so if I went to annualreport.com..went to my Equifax page, and bought my score from them, and its different than my FICO score on here, should I be concerned?? About to get a loan here, and getting pretty nervous about this. Not to mention, how do you figure your mid score when you don't even know what you're Experian score is??

The scores should match if you purchased from myFICO.com for EQ and from Equifax.com (or annualcreditreport.com for EQ) on the exact same day. Now if pulled on different days, then it is very possible they won't match.

You really can't figure your mid-score, per se. You could pull both EQ and TU and then make the assumption that your mid-score will be at least equal to or greater than one of your two FICO scores. Your lender will likely pull the same EQ FICO. However, while many major lenders still pull the same TU version as on here, many don't. They'll pull a newer version. IMO, before apping, it should be at least your goal to get both FICO scores above 650, based on the assumption that your TU FICO could be different. That'll lock you in for a FHA at a minimum.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.