cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO score at equifax website

MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO score at equifax website


@smallfry wrote:


 

 


You can buy your score for $7.95 with the report if you have been denied credit or insurance. Might be some other reasons too now I forget. Google Equifax free and discounted disclosures.

Message Edited by smallfry on 03-07-2010 06:48 PM

Thanks smallfry but you won't find that information on the homepage for Equifax. If so please provide the link. You shouldn't have to dig for it.

Message Edited by marinevietvet on 03-07-2010 06:03 PM
Message 11 of 22
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: FICO score at equifax website

See if this works for you.

 

https://aa.econsumer.equifax.com/aad/landing.ehtml

Message 12 of 22
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: FICO score at equifax website

Yes, I am aware of the other thread.  And I don't believe I ever implied you could get just the score.

 

 

 


@MarineVietVet wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

Yes, you can buy a FICO at EQ.  Or here.


There was a recent thread about this. I looked at Equifax's site and could not find an option to buy just the score. You have to purchase some type of monitoring service along with a score. If anyone can find a link there for the score only please let me and others know.

 

 

From a BK years ago to:
7/09 TU-742 EQ- 779
8/09 TU-765 EQ- 783
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Credit Problems Which Is Worse?
Whats In Your FICO Score

 

 

 


 

Message 13 of 22
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO score at equifax website


@smallfry wrote:

See if this works for you.

 

https://aa.econsumer.equifax.com/aad/landing.ehtml


First of all I'm not looking to buy my scores. I was trying to help others who might be.

 

This link is all well and good but once again I will state that you cannot find that link from the homepage of Equifax. The ability to buy just a score from Equifax should not be so difficult.

 

And that's my last comment on this. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 22
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: FICO score at equifax website

I gave you the wording for a Google search. All you had to do was type in a half dozen words and click the mouse. Not good enough. Then I give you the link. Still not good enough. LOL.
Message 15 of 22
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: FICO score at equifax website

The link says if you have been denieid credit you get a free report you can add a score for $7.95.

 

So, you cannot buy a lone FICO score at EQ. You have to include a report with it.

Message Edited by guiness56 on 03-08-2010 05:46 AM
Message 16 of 22
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: FICO score at equifax website


@guiness56 wrote:

The link says if you have been denieid credit you get a free report you can add a score for $7.95.

 

So, you cannot buy a lone FICO score at EQ. You have to include a report with it.

Message Edited by guiness56 on 03-08-2010 05:46 AM

It's a free report. LOL. Nearly as good as a hard copy and more accurate than myFICO reports. You don't want the free report?

Message 17 of 22
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: FICO score at equifax website


@smallfry wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

The link says if you have been denieid credit you get a free report you can add a score for $7.95.

 

So, you cannot buy a lone FICO score at EQ. You have to include a report with it.

Message Edited by guiness56 on 03-08-2010 05:46 AM

It's a free report. LOL. Nearly as good as a hard copy and more accurate than myFICO reports. You don't want the free report?


 

We are looking for a lone FICO score.
Message 18 of 22
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: FICO score at equifax website


@guiness56 wrote:

@smallfry wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

The link says if you have been denieid credit you get a free report you can add a score for $7.95.

 

So, you cannot buy a lone FICO score at EQ. You have to include a report with it.

Message Edited by guiness56 on 03-08-2010 05:46 AM

It's a free report. LOL. Nearly as good as a hard copy and more accurate than myFICO reports. You don't want the free report?


 

We are looking for a lone FICO score.

I don't mind getting more than I pay for. Actually that reminds me of the scene in Five Easy Pieces with Jack Nicholson in the diner.

Message Edited by smallfry on 03-08-2010 04:57 PM
Message 19 of 22
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: FICO score at equifax website

Well, really, you technically can't buy a "lone score" here, either. When you sign up for Score Watch, and you get your first score, you're going to get the report, too, like it or not. SW updates will only have the scores, unless you choose to pull another report, but you can't just pay for updates, you have to sign up for the whole thing, which means a report.

So I don't think it's possible to simply buy a FICO score without a report anywhere.

* wonders how we got here, anyway *
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.