Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabulous service from NFCU....

tag
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Fabulous service from NFCU....

Yesterday at 1pm I got a text asking if I was trying to buy $1500 of stuff from Harbor Freight in Mississippi (I'm in Kansas.) Responded NO and in 90 seconds NFCU was calling me on my phone to cancel my GoRewards MC and issue me a new one.  They sent it FEDEX and it came at 8:30 this morning.  Outstanding I think.

Also, if anyone else got the upgrade letter about getting the World MC, the lady in the fraud department thought they were going to be mailed out around the 12th of November.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fabulous service from NFCU....

@IaBoy62 wrote:

Yesterday at 1pm I got a text asking if I was trying to buy $1500 of stuff from Harbor Freight in Mississippi (I'm in Kansas.) Responded NO and in 90 seconds NFCU was calling me on my phone to cancel my GoRewards MC and issue me a new one.  They sent it FEDEX and it came at 8:30 this morning.  Outstanding I think.

Also, if anyone else got the upgrade letter about getting the World MC, the lady in the fraud department thought they were going to be mailed out around the 12th of November.

Well done on their part. It does not surprise me. I love NFCU! They are so "on it!"

Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Navy is da bombSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
RadioRob
Established Contributor

Navy has some good cookies working for them. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent fraud department (on par with USAA), and I wouldn't expect anything but the best from them.  They are my #1!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.