Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico08, It's Coming Very Soon, Read This

tag
orl2185
Established Contributor

Fico08, It's Coming Very Soon, Read This

Got this from my yahoo account in reference to new fico 08, All comments welcomed.

Hooray for this forum, great to hear all the new recent success stories from other board members.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fico08, It's Coming Very Soon, Read This

Thank you for your post! I don't see a credit card question or comment so I'm going to move this thread to the General Credit Issues Forum.

fused
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderful orl! Ty for posting. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

maybe i'll go up a little bit since inquiries won't count as much.. I need to pay down my util more before this takes place.. anyone have an idea on when we should see a difference?
Message 4 of 12
orl2185
Established Contributor

AlishaR wrote:
maybe i'll go up a little bit since inquiries won't count as much.. I need to pay down my util more before this takes place.. anyone have an idea on when we should see a difference?

The new system will be implemented by end of spring sometime. The new inqs will only count as one if you apply for same creditor in a 6 mon span. Mods... correct me if I'm wrong please...

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not read that one-

It sure would be nice- 3 of my EX inq's are from my CU
Open account
Open HELOC
Open CC

orl2185 wrote:

AlishaR wrote:

The new system will be implemented by end of spring sometime. The new inqs will only count as one if you apply for same creditor in a 6 mon span. Mods... correct me if I'm wrong please...

Message 6 of 12
orl2185
Established Contributor

Timothy wrote:
I have not read that one-

It sure would be nice- 3 of my EX inq's are from my CU
Open account
Open HELOC
Open CC

orl2185 wrote:

AlishaR wrote:

Consider them gone really soon MOD, good for you
Message 7 of 12
smallfry
Senior Contributor

From what I am hearing lately this new system is being pushed back further say 2009.
Message 8 of 12
orl2185
Established Contributor

smallfry wrote:
From what I am hearing lately this new system is being pushed back further say 2009.

Banks are pressuring fico for update sooner bc all the home defaults lately.
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for posting this.  Unfortunately the writer does not cite FICO as a source of the info that the 08 version "could" be out this Spring .. so we'll all just have to hurry up and wait ...
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.