cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier, Orchard, Aspire NOT reporting to EQ??

tag
IsleSeat
Contributor

First Premier, Orchard, Aspire NOT reporting to EQ??

Fond out that those three aren't reported on my EQ report, and they are 2+ years with impeccable records. Is this normal and should it be included? Can it be enforced to be included?
TU and EX = 820 EQ = 821
I came straight out of Hell
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier, Orchard, Aspire NOT reporting to EQ??

IsleSeat wrote:
Fond out that those three aren't reported on my EQ report, and they are 2+ years with impeccable records. Is this normal and should it be included? Can it be enforced to be included?

Aspire and Orchard reports regularly with EQ. I love it too. My records with them are impeccable as well.

In answer to your question, no. No companys has to report your credit history. They can check it with an inquiry and give you credit, but none have to report. I have three creditors that I do much-probably to much business with..lol, my payemts to all three are awesome. But they don't report. I wish they did as I need those good positives

However, Aspire and Orchard are usually very good to report to all three. I would call them and ask them if they would start reporting. You can go onto their websites and contact them with your request. I don't see any reason they wouldn't since they normally do for others. I have to say that I have never had a problem with either of the two.

Anyone know of a nice letter like the GW letter for send out to creditors asking them if they would report? I have called the three companies that I have credit with and aks them why they don't report. All I got was, I don't know, all I know is we just don't report. I am sure I was just talking with an operator, I should have ask to speak with a manager to find out why. But I didn't want to push it, they have been good creditors and keep regularily giving CLI.
Message 2 of 6
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

first permier sure reported my wife missing payments and sent to collection

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

I have never had an issue with First Premier reporting to EQ at all. I would call them and ask them if there is a reason why they havent reported on your account and I am sure they will recify the situation.
Message 4 of 6
Nick777
Valued Member

I would definitely call First Premier...all of their cards I am familiar with have monthly participation fees...when I talked to them last, they said that they report monthly to all 4 credit agencies (including Innovis). If your card is under these terms as well, I'd at least call them and tell them I want my fees removed for the past 3 years or however long its been.
Message 5 of 6
Cory
Established Contributor

cbjn1103 wrote:

IsleSeat wrote:

Aspire and Orchard reports regularly with EQ. I love it too. My records with them are impeccable as well.

In answer to your question, no. No companys has to report your credit history. They can check it with an inquiry and give you credit, but none have to report. I have three creditors that I do much-probably to much business with..lol, my payemts to all three are awesome. But they don't report. I wish they did as I need those good positives

However, Aspire and Orchard are usually very good to report to all three. I would call them and ask them if they would start reporting. You can go onto their websites and contact them with your request. I don't see any reason they wouldn't since they normally do for others. I have to say that I have never had a problem with either of the two.

Anyone know of a nice letter like the GW letter for send out to creditors asking them if they would report? I have called the three companies that I have credit with and aks them why they don't report. All I got was, I don't know, all I know is we just don't report. I am sure I was just talking with an operator, I should have ask to speak with a manager to find out why. But I didn't want to push it, they have been good creditors and keep regularily giving CLI.

When did this ever come into place when lenders don't have to report to the Credit Bureaus? If they don't have to report to the Credit Bureaus, then consumers have the right to say I don't want any negative information reported on my behalf to the bureaus.

Miss a payment, and they will sit up all night long trying to report you late. Smiley Mad

Cory
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.