Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those with 620ish+ EX scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: For those with 620ish+ EX scores

SGT_F wrote: After I faxed over my same info I got a call today confirming my approval. The CL not what I wanted--$500 but I took it anyway. My total CC tradeline is 4k in as little as 1 mth...so that tells you things can change if you want them too. My EX Fico was 632 when they ran it.
Focus...Have you heard anything from them yet?

Message Edited by SGT_F on 07-06-2007 07:38 PM
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just as a heads up I got the application by email today...completed it, return faxed and was approved for 3K. said card will be here 10 days. CCCU rocks!!!Smiley Surprised
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Luck. I knew I would get a counter offer due to lack of credit. My oldest account w/ EX is 4yrs old and derogatory but paid (Cap1). Other than that I had (2) more CC on there when they ran me and both were open less than (2)mths.
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cory wrote:
So you had other items in limbo too I'm assuming?

Convert to Catholicism. They no longer believe in limbo.

Message 24 of 25
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Noah_Bodie wrote:

Convert to Catholicism. They no longer believe in limbo.

I converted from that to Judaism.  Much more fun... I can do sooo much and not worry about going to hell now! 

Considering switching back for a while for those loan rates though... 
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.