Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Equifax Fico Score anywhere?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Free Equifax Fico Score anywhere?

I am not sure if this is the appropriate place for this question or not but.... Is there anyone who gives a free Fico 8 Equifax score? I get a free Experian through Experian and a free Transunion Fico 8 through Synchrony.  I am trying to find out if there is a way to get a free Equifax Fico 8?

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Free Equifax Fico Score anywhere?

I think there is a credit union that gives this score just for having a savings account with them.  Langley CU perhaps?

It's worth picking up a Citibank credit card at some point and you will get the FICO 8 Bankcard Enhanced Score.

Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the info! I don't have a Citi Card so that is something to consider. It might have to wait until my score gets a little bit higher and I get a couple of baddies of my report. 

Message 3 of 26
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think there is a credit union that gives this score just for having a savings account with them.  Langley CU perhaps?

It's worth picking up a Citibank credit card at some point and you will get the FICO 8 Bankcard Enhanced Score.

Yes Langley FCU gives you free EQ FICO 8.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not familiar with Langley so I will have to look them up. I recently found out I can open a NFCU account due to the fact my grandfather was in the coast gaurds in WWII. I will have to see if maybe they give Fico 8 scores as well. Thank you for your input.

Message 5 of 26
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not familiar with Langley so I will have to look them up. I recently found out I can open a NFCU account due to the fact my grandfather was in the coast gaurds in WWII. I will have to see if maybe they give Fico 8 scores as well. Thank you for your input.

No they give you your EQ FICO 9.

I belong to both NFCU and Langley, highly recommend both.

Langley gives you early direct deposit.

Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome thanks for the info! It sounds like I could benefit from both!

Message 7 of 26
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome thanks for the info! It sounds like I could benefit from both!

I know I do Smiley Happy

NFCU has the best customer service I've had.

Langley has better rates, early direct deposit, excellent customer service.

In 2017 Langley was selected by Kiplingers as best open membership credit union in US.

Both Langley and NFCU have very functional and flexible online banking.

Message 8 of 26
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Huntington National Bank gives monthly EQ Fico 8 with their voice card. This is a regional bank so you have to live in their area to be approved for the card unless they send you a pre selected offer in the mail.

Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info. I will be checking into both of these this week. I need to find out what info I need to get about my grandfather so I can open an NFCU account. I will get in touch with Langley Monday. I appreciate all the help!

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.