sryan112213
Regular Contributor

Re: Free Equifax Fico Score anywhere?

Thank you I will keep this in mind!

All scores and DP's are Fico 8 not Vantage 3.0 and updated as of 01/2021
$62,000 income Utilization 8%
AAoA 1.8 years AoOA 3.5 years
Student Loans Total: $7194
No late payments, Equifax & Experian Medical Bill $879 (Falls off in November 2021) only negative on report
Current Relationships/Cards

Message 21 of 26
Howaboutthat
Regular Contributor

where is the free Fico score, I have a savings account with them. I've only been a member for a couple months though. 

Thanks in advance. 

Penfed

Message 22 of 26
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Howaboutthat wrote:

where is the free Fico score, I have a savings account with them. I've only been a member for a couple months though. 

Thanks in advance. 

Penfed

I have had a saving account with PenFed for 12 years, no checking or credit and have never received a Fico score.  I do get a FICO 08 from Elements FCU though.

| |

Rebuilding from a sudden, swift and complete credit disaster in early 2014 | Starting Scores 2017 = High 300's - Low 400's
8-1-18 -
12-24-18 -
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, Amazon Net 55 $5.5k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k - All No PG || PG Accounts: AMEX Biz Gold NPSL | AMEX Biz Plat NPSL | AMEX Blue Cash and Plus Cards
Message 23 of 26
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

>>I belong to both NFCU and Langley, highly recommend both.

Which CC do you have for each and which CC do you prefer? Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 24 of 26
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@sryan112213 wrote:

I have a Huntington right by me and the Voice card is actually on my want list. I am waiting until my Fico's are a little higher before applying for that though. I don't have any history with Huntington so I don't know how likely I am to get approved. 

I was wondering if you got this CC since this post and if so, how do you like it?  Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 25 of 26
sryan112213
Regular Contributor

Sorry this response is a month late. A lot has happened since your question including me losing my job.As you can probably guess I haven't spent much time in the credit forums. I just received my unemploymnt and paid off $3300 in debt, which means I will be keeping up with the forums again. To answer your question I have not applied and probably wont until August. I want to see what happens with the economy,my job, and my credit. When I apply I will be sure to post my report on here!Smiley Happy

All scores and DP's are Fico 8 not Vantage 3.0 and updated as of 01/2021
$62,000 income Utilization 8%
AAoA 1.8 years AoOA 3.5 years
Student Loans Total: $7194
No late payments, Equifax & Experian Medical Bill $879 (Falls off in November 2021) only negative on report
Current Relationships/Cards

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.