cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Experian FICO from Discover (Everyone, not just cardholders.)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Free Experian FICO from Discover (Everyone, not just cardholders.)

I tried every browser available to me, phones tablets, company networks, and same result. First day got security questions, but error after that. Since day 2 I get the error before the security questions show up. I was thinking maybe its my SSN or file, but a lot of people seems to have this problem.
Message 41 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sounds like a browser setting could be causing a problem. Have you tried it with different web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)?

I tried multiple browsers and can't get it to work.

Message 42 of 74
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I tried every browser available to me, phones tablets, company networks, and same result. First day got security questions, but error after that. Since day 2 I get the error before the security questions show up. I was thinking maybe its my SSN or file, but a lot of people seems to have this problem.

This has been my same experience. 

Message 43 of 74
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@zumroff wrote:

Amazing stuff from Discover. Now if they would do the same for equifax Man Tongue 

Credit reports should be free.

Or at least the FICO scores! Wouldn't that be nice!Smiley Very Happy

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 44 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still can't get this to work.  So frustrating.

Message 45 of 74
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

I told myself I would sign up on 6/4 to space out this score with my Amex score.   A couple of days later I figured Friday the 27th would line up well with my CK pull.   Tonight I signed up.  I have no will power. Smiley Sad

I didn't have any issues with the sign up.   The security questions weren't bad.  Thanks Kenny!

Message 46 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't answer the security questions correct twice even though I knew the answers and now I'm getting stupid "something went........... "🔫
Message 47 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is right on the money!  I subscribe to EX monthly.  Wow!  Now we get a TU & EX!  Too bad EQ doesn't do anything to help us!  Thanks so much, Woman Very Happy 

Message 48 of 74
brother7
Established Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Now I won't have to be held 'hostage' to Amex updating the score on their site.  Smiley Frustrated

I expect to lose access to my EX FICO when the Costco AMEX card becomes history on 6/19/2016. The availability of an EX FICO score though Credit Scorecard is timely, indeed. Just enrolled tonight.

04/01/2020 - EX 849 (Credit Scorecard EX FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
02/20/2020 - TU 850 (Discover TU FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
03/24/2020 - EQ 884 (Citi EQ FICO® Bankcard Score 8, range 250-900)
GOAL - 800! - App free since 11/22/2017
Message 49 of 74
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Worked for me. Thanks!!!

Message 50 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.