Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Fico scores from Barclay!

tag
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: Free Fico scores from Barclay!

@Joebunaga wrote:

Tried to check today using the URL trick, but it redirects back to financial tools. Tried a few other random links looking for a way around it but no luck. Looks like they may have blocked it for Sallie Mae folks. I'll try it again at home tonight, I think I saved the original URL there when the trick first worked..

Same here. Sallie Mae. The URL trick quit working a couple of days ago and now that URL just sends me to the financial tools page. it was nice while it lasted & I'll look forward to sometime this year when they make their FICO scores official for us all.

Message 231 of 258
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

well I got this email 4 days ago. 

There’s been a change in your FICO® Score, "the score lenders use"1. To view your updated score at no cost, log in to www.BarclaycardUS.com/servicing/score and select Education. This Alert and complimentary online credit score access are available to you as a Sallie Mae® MasterCard® Cardmember2

but as you all stated, it no longer works doing the url trick, but it is obviously available for us Sallie Mae folks, just odd.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 232 of 258
lt23
Established Member

Does the score update when there is a change in score or does it update every statement?

Message 233 of 258
myjourney
Super Contributor

@lt23 wrote:

Does the score update when there is a change in score or does it update every statement?

Updates whever they find time to pull so far still working the kinks out I was pulled Nov 19th and they just finally pulled again today Smiley Sad

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 234 of 258
cjc343
Valued Member

@ac921ol wrote:

well I got this email 4 days ago. 

Got the same email. You should chat with their support about how you're unable to access the FICO score they sent you an email about.

Message 235 of 258
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Mine updated 12/30 and then again 1/11.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 236 of 258
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

I messaged them. They basically told me it's not a available anymore and to contact TU, Sounds like hogwash, I told them to have someone reach out to me. Really tired of this barclays pass the blame on crap

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 237 of 258
cjc343
Valued Member

@ac921ol wrote:
They basically told me it's not a available anymore and to contact TU

They basically sent me the same response, yet somehow I'm reading plenty of reports of satisfied (non-Sallie Mae) Barclays cardmembers who can still see their free fico, and while I admittedly haven't called TU to ask whether they'll honor Barclays' emailed offer of a free fico score, somehow I doubt they'd say yes...

Message 238 of 258
shadowx360
Established Member

[quote]Barclaycard is rolling out FICO® Score access in phases. You are in a type of account for which FICO® Score access is not yet available. We will be rolling out access for additional account types throughout 2014.

We will send you an e-mail letting you know when your account has this access.[/quote]
Message 239 of 258
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

@ac921ol wrote:
I messaged them. They basically told me it's not a available anymore and to contact TU, Sounds like hogwash, I told them to have someone reach out to me. Really tired of this barclays pass the blame on crap

Mine still shows up.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 240 of 258
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.