cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free sites sent alerts nothing on this one!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Free sites sent alerts nothing on this one!

Yesterday I called TU and EX and got several CAs deleted via EE. No alerts still from this site which I’m paying 35$ a month for, yet other sites already sent me alerts showing removals. Very disappointed with this Fico service. Are alerts here usually slow? My settings are set to send alerts nothing in my junk folder. I’ve gotten alerts all month here but nothing the past day.
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Free sites sent alerts nothing on this one!

MyFICO costs me the most and gives me the fewest alerts.  I don't subscribe to MyFICO for alerts, I do it for the monthly FICO scores.

Message 2 of 7
cyrusvalentino
Frequent Contributor

I've also noticed a delay in reporting, called FICO customer service was told they post alerts "when they receive them from the credit burea's". I had a TL removed from EQ, it still has yet to be reflected on FICO. Not sure if this is the result of it not triggering or a delay in them receiving information.

I feel your pain I pay $39/month for the 3B+ but have found WalletHub, CreditKarma, CreditWise, and Experian tend to have faster updates on alerts or changes outside of when you pull your report with FICO then usually that is accurate but is limited to every 3 months for 3B and every 30 days with 3B+.

I've verified with EQ that the account in question was removed and pulled a report from EQ that shows as such over 72 hours ago, still no update on score. I'll update when it is reflected or if it doesn't until I pull a new report from MyFICO. I know there are triggers and/or criteria that prompt score alerts, I would hope or assume account removals would be one of those.

Starting Score (12/01/2021):

Current Score (03/01/2022):

Goal Score (01/01/2023):

Other Stats:

Message 3 of 7
cyrusvalentino
Frequent Contributor

https://www1.myfico.com/products/fico-credit-monitoring

Scroll down and on the left side where you see Important Information, and check out the second notice regarding triggers (you can also click learn more to see what triggers alerts - which it appears both of our situations should have):

"†Not all credit report data or transactions are monitored. Monitored credit report data, monitored credit report data change alerts, FICO® Score updates, FICO® Score alerts, monitored transactions, and alert triggers, timing and frequencies vary by credit bureau. Other limitations apply. Learn more."

Starting Score (12/01/2021):

Current Score (03/01/2022):

Goal Score (01/01/2023):

Other Stats:

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which site gives free Experian report? Might cancel this Fico service!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Day 3 still no alerts from this Fico so called alert service.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
Yesterday I called TU and EX and got several CAs deleted via EE. No alerts still from this site which I’m paying 35$ a month for, yet other sites already sent me alerts showing removals. Very disappointed with this Fico service. Are alerts here usually slow? My settings are set to send alerts nothing in my junk folder. I’ve gotten alerts all month here but nothing the past day.

I don't think My Fico gives alerts for accounts removal.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.