Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GMAC mortgage reporting late but is it?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GMAC mortgage reporting late but is it?

I have a mortgage with GMAC and they have reported 30 days late 09/08 and 10/08 but I paid the actual mortgage on time (and always have for the last 100 payments), there was a mixup with the insurance (I had my own but let parents move into house and they were getting the insurance but didn't in time)  anyway when I caught this I went ahead and paid it. I've called GMAC about this and they wont delete it, saying they didn't apply my mortgage payment because it wasn't the full amount and when they recieved the next months payment added it to previous months. Disputed it with one of the CRA and it came back verified, Any hope of getting this taken off?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: GMAC mortgage reporting late but is it?

Welcome to the forum.  please search on GW (Good Will) and you can find info on what people have done to ask the CCC to remov the late.  Keep in mind that dont have to have certian companies are impossible to deal with.

Also a payment is late if you dont pay the full amount by the due date.  I have a major derog because of that.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.