Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOODWILL GALORE

tag
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

GOODWILL GALORE

I dont mind sending 100's of GOODWILL to CEOs and BOARD MEMBER or whoever. I am desperate of further improving my credit score (FICO TU: 609, EQ:639 FAKO EX: 623).

Who else can I send my GOODWILL LETTER? Here are names of my credit cards companies. If you know who is the best person to contact, please leave me a message. I will truly appreciate it.

1. Credit One Bank
2. CorTrustCC
3. HSBC Bank
4. Citi Shell
5. Wamu/Providian

Thanks.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
pattycake
Established Contributor

Re: GOODWILL GALORE

I sent a GW to Providian, and we'll see if they respond. I read from a few other posters that Providian did GW with them, if they had the account closed before it was sold to WAMU, so I'm hoping....

I'll let you know as soon as I hear something, anything.
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 2 of 8
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

whats the update?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TryingVeryHard wrote:
I dont mind sending 100's of GOODWILL to CEOs and BOARD MEMBER or whoever. I am desperate of further improving my credit score (FICO TU: 609, EQ:639 FAKO EX: 623).

Who else can I send my GOODWILL LETTER? Here are names of my credit cards companies. If you know who is the best person to contact, please leave me a message. I will truly appreciate it.

1. Credit One Bank
2. CorTrustCC
3. HSBC Bank
4. Citi Shell
5. Wamu/Providian

Thanks.

I am currently working on a few GW's as well,
i have read on a few other post, re:GW letters, that searching on Google to find some higher up or in the Company and addressing it to them, I guess having a name to send it to is best.
Message 4 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Is there any contact info for providian gw. I have accounts with them before they were bought by wamu, I want to send gw letter and see if they could help.
Message 5 of 8
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

bump!
Message 6 of 8
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

bump!
Message 7 of 8
kball64
Frequent Contributor

Pattycakes - any reply yet?  I'm sending one to Providian today and wondering if I have a chance. 
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.