cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW HSBC Auto any Ideas??? Been trying for a good year and half?

tag
acadia11
Valued Member

GW HSBC Auto any Ideas??? Been trying for a good year and half?

Ok, so here goes, I've been sending GW letters to HSBC Auto for atleast 1 1/2 years to no avail. Basically, I have 10 30 day past dues the first in September 03, and the last one occured in February '05. I actually in frustration payed of the account in August of '06 and closed, well after disputes they appear open, but whatever 0 balance. So, since then I've been trying to get them to remove the 30 day past dues. And I kept getting back nope they only report accurate information ... the last time they actually sent a letter stating they had received this inquiry already and basically the response was still the same.

So, what's irritating about this, is my scores are all above 700, but only low to mids. so, I don't have alot of breathing room, but it's also the only blemish on my credit report on a spotless report, and ideas on how I can get the lates removed???
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW HSBC Auto any Ideas??? Been trying for a good year and half?

30 day lates over 2 years old are not hurting you anymore-

acadia11 wrote:
Ok, so here goes, I've been sending GW letters to HSBC Auto for atleast 1 1/2 years to no avail. Basically, I have 10 30 day past dues the first in September 03, and the last one occured in February '05. I actually in frustration payed of the account in August of '06 and closed, well after disputes they appear open, but whatever 0 balance. So, since then I've been trying to get them to remove the 30 day past dues. And I kept getting back nope they only report accurate information ... the last time they actually sent a letter stating they had received this inquiry already and basically the response was still the same.

So, what's irritating about this, is my scores are all above 700, but only low to mids. so, I don't have alot of breathing room, but it's also the only blemish on my credit report on a spotless report, and ideas on how I can get the lates removed???

Message 2 of 4
acadia11
Valued Member

I've heard different things on that one. Someone on here posted that they saw 25-40pt increase when they had 1 30 day late from 3 years prior removed.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

you might see that increase if a collection is deleted but not just late payments....IMO
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.