GW letter feedback please.....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW letter feedback please.....

NCO- Medclear

Re: Account #

To Whom It May Concern,

I was recently going over my credit reports and noticed I had 2 accounts with you that were paid back in August, 2004. According to the credit reports, these are due to fall off December, 2008.

I was hoping that since these items were paid 4 years ago, that you could delete these earlier than the December, 2008 date. These were medical bills that for some reason my insurance company failed to pay. I was negligent about not pursuing the insurance company for payment. Once I realized these items were on my credit report, I did pay them as soon as I could.

I would sincerely appreciate any help you could give me on removing these items from the 3 credit reporting agencies (Experian, Transunion & Equifax). Please reply by mail, on company letterhead signed by an authorized represenative for my files.

I thank you for reading my letter, considering my request and I hope to hear from you by mail soon.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.