cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW really does work and it does pay off. . .

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW really does work and it does pay off. . .

I submitted a GW letter to Citifinancial in the hopes that they would remove the one 30 day late that we had reporting from 2005.  They removed it!  I reveived a scorewatch today that my score increased by 26 points.  Yes!  Thank you to everyone on this board.  I would never have known you could do that or how to do that.  You guys are the best.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW really does work and it does pay off. . .

smooshiesmom wrote:
I submitted a GW letter to Citifinancial in the hopes that they would remove the one 30 day late that we had reporting from 2005.  They removed it!  I reveived a scorewatch today that my score increased by 26 points.  Yes!  Thank you to everyone on this board.  I would never have known you could do that or how to do that.  You guys are the best.

Hey smooshiesmom!! I sent a GW to Citifinancial also. I received a letter Friday from them and can't really decipher exactly what it means. How long ago did you send your GW to them. (trying to figure out how long it took them to update your account)

By the way, congrats!!!!!!
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! hard work really pays off.!
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good on yuh!Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent out the GW letter around the end of May first of June.
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have a sample of the letter you used?  Or is it the sample that's always on this forum?
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is the sample letter on this forum.  And it worked great.  I did forget my ss# on the original letter so they mailed me a response that they needed the ss#.  I sent them a copy of the original letter and a letter including my ss# and it worked.  I just got the scorewatch today.  I am up 80 points since I found this forum around the first of June. 
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes GW really does work and sometimes works fast I sent one to BOA and asked them to remove a 30 day late I did this last week and low and behold it is gone as of today.  I am whipping these letters out as fast as I can.  Don't expect to have them all removed but every little bit helps. 
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

where can I find the goodwill letters on this forum?
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check out the
Frequently Requested Threads

MsBenz06 wrote:
where can I find the goodwill letters on this forum?

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.