Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get your EX EQ TU FICOs online for free

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Get your Experian FICO 8 online for free

@Anonymous

Is your EQ Classic score in the 800s?  If so, then it is as you say to be expected that your BE score would be 15-20 points higher.

Currently my EQ Classic is 831 with EQ Bankcard at 848, so a 17 point variance.  I'm expecting my EQ Classic to bump up around 15 points give or take in 3 weeks when a scoreable inquiry drops off and my AoYA hits 1 year.  I'm curious to see when that happens if my EQ Bankcard goes up something more considerable, say, 25 points. 

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Get your EX EQ TU FICOs online for free

@Anonymous wrote:
"...They immediately emailed me the denial with the denial letter attached, with my Experian score of 694. That's my current FICO 8 score."

I was denied at "this time" but told to contact them for the specific reason. Huh?

Anyway, my score was 9003. Yet, they said, as we all know, the highest possible FICO score is in the 800s. Could this have anything to do with me not having enough credit history? I've received that same score one other time.

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Get your Experian FICO 8 online for free

@Anonymous wrote:
"I checked and you can do the same thing with Best Egg. Soft pull, and if they deny you they immediately email you a link to your Experian FICO 8 credit score."

I didn't get a score. Woman Frustrated Maybe because I have insufficient credit history. 

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.