Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going sub-prime to prime

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Going sub-prime to prime

My FICO scores used to be in the toilet.

I thought I was doomed to live the rest of my life as a slave to the bad credit decisions of my early 20's. After coming here and learning so much from everyone my scores are now shooting into prime-rate territory.

I want to thank everyone here for all the great advice, encouragement an support--I don't mean to sound stiff and perfunctory, I really mean it. My scores have improved tremendously because of a strong desire to better myself financially and because of all the great help and advice I have been receiving here this past month in which I became a member.

There is still much hard work to be done--things to dispute, updates to post, etc, but so far things are really starting to work out.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Going sub-prime to prime

Congrats!
Message 2 of 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Congrats, and that is the beauty of this board.  Just like AA, you are getting advive from people, many of whom HBTDT.  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:
Congrats, and that is the beauty of this board.  Just like AA, you are getting advive from people, many of whom HBTDT.  Smiley Happy

what does HBTDT mean? Smiley Indifferent
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@MidnightVoice wrote:

Have Been There Done That

Congrats on the journey upwards.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MidnightVoice wrote:

Have Been There Done That

Congrats on the journey upwards.

Thanks!

And yes, a very big congratulations!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.