Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Bye My Fico Friends!

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Good Bye My Fico Friends!

My Fico Friends and Family, I say good bye to you all. I'm leaving the boards for the time being. I thank you for your tremendous support and your invaluable guidance and direction to you all!

I have been helped by many to work hard and to achieve my credit dreams. For that I will be eternally grateful.

Hopefully I was also able to help some of you equally. 

My Fico Friends, 

"Best Credit Wishes to you all!"

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good Bye My Fico Friends!

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

My Fico Friends and Family, I say good bye to you all. I'm leaving the boards for the time being. I thank you for your tremendous support and your invaluable guidance and direction to you all!

I have been helped by many to work hard and to achieve my credit dreams. For that I will be eternally grateful.

Hopefully I was also able to help some of you equally. 

My Fico Friends, 

"Best Credit Wishes to you all!"

Good luck to you.

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't go.....why?
Message 3 of 12
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Glad to hear that you have reached your credit dreams but a little sad to see you leaving  Smiley Sad   ... all the best and lots of success in life and if you decide to return ...your are welcome anytime Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just curious why you are leaving?  Based on your scores and goal in your sig, it looks like you aren't quite there yet so I'd think you'd still be visiting the forums.  If you do leave though, good luck with everything!

Message 5 of 12
Pway
Valued Contributor

I wish you the best with your credit journey.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 6 of 12
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Agreed. I've enjoyedreading your posts. Thanks and godspeed to you and your journey.

Message 7 of 12
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your kind words and over whelming support. Its much appreciated. 

The reason I'm leaving is because I feel I have become addicted to the boards, spending much of my available free time reading/posting or replying. I feel I have an "addiction" of s harmless nature's. Although addiction may be too strong of a word, none the less, I don't like the feeling I get.

However, like I mentioned in my post, this is for the time being. I will return in 6 to 9 months because as Body Shots mentioned, I haven't accomplished all my goals yet. 

Again thank you for your support,

Best Credit Wishes to You All!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand where you're coming from.  There are times that I feel I spend too much time on the forums as well.  About 3 weeks ago I felt this way because I was spending a good hour or two every day on them.  For the last few weeks I've still been visiting just about every day, but spend no more than 20-30 minutes on them.  Things in moderation can be a good thing.  I understand your style may be to quit "cold turkey" so you've got to do what's right for you.  Regardless, see you soon Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 12
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Ditto. I can RELATE!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.