Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my Lexis Nexis report - Holy Moly!, thats a bunch of stuff

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got my Lexis Nexis report - Holy Moly!, thats a bunch of stuff

Sent my report request in via snail mail yesterday.  Looking forward to seeing what this thing looks like!

Those that sent in your request, about how long did it take to receive your report in the mail?

Message 31 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sent my report request in via snail mail yesterday.  Looking forward to seeing what this thing looks like!

Those that sent in your request, about how long did it take to receive your report in the mail?

Mine took 15 calendar days.

Message 32 of 38
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just ordered my report. I'm sort of surprised that no one has mentioned that the report is available to order right from their website, no filling out or mailing stuff in is necessary. The report will come in the mail in about 15 days it said, but I was able to request the report right online by filling out my personal info and answering some identity questions. 

Ordered mine from the website. Note, you need to order your score separately and via snail mail.

@Anonymous

I used to order my LN Auto and Home CBIS scores online once a year. There was a $12.95 fee associated with getting a score.That option is no longer available. I did not see an option for obtaining a score via snail mail when I checked back in April.

Please advise

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 33 of 38
minski
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just ordered my report. I'm sort of surprised that no one has mentioned that the report is available to order right from their website, no filling out or mailing stuff in is necessary. The report will come in the mail in about 15 days it said, but I was able to request the report right online by filling out my personal info and answering some identity questions. 

Can you post or send me the link? I only see the mail in form on their website. 

Message 34 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

Mine took 15 calendar days.

Good to know.  Thanks.  I'm also interested in hearing about how to obtain your LN score(s), as I've never seen one during my credit journey.

Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Thomas_Thumb wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ordered mine from the website. Note, you need to order your score separately and via snail mail.

@Anonymous

I used to order my LN Auto and Home CBIS scores online once a year. There was a $12.95 fee associated with getting a score.That option is no longer available. I did not see an option for obtaining a score via snail mail when I checked back in April.

Please advise

MyFico readers ... I must have lost my mind!!! The LexisNexis Score I was referring too was WRONG! My apologies the powers of CC ... and his ChexSystem Report/Scores got muddled in my head. My oops Smiley Sad

Message 36 of 38
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@jamie123 wrote:

To all those Firefox users and others concerned with privacy and security:

I use a browser that is called Waterfox. It is Firefox but has been changed with security and privacy in mind. Waterfox sends no user information back to Mozilla. I also use the Ublock Origin add-on that prevents third party websites from putting cookies on your computer. Ublock Origin will pretend to allow the use of cookies so that the website you are looking at will function but as soon as you close your browser it deletes these unwanted cookies. An add-on called No Script is another worthwhile addition. It keeps Java Script from running on your browser unless you give it permission to do so. This makes for a very enjoyable web browsing experience without very many ads and ads don't follow you around for days or weeks at a time.

You can check out Waterfox here: Waterfox

I plan on wrapping my LexisNexis report in aluminum foil so the CIA doesn't know I have it, however, I think the USPS will tell them they delivered it. I trust LexisNexis to keep my secret!!!  I wrap my laptop in aluminum foil to prevent the trackers from following me. So far, I have not been very successful and it is hard to see the keys. I will give Waterfox a try Smiley Happy.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 37 of 38
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Thomas_Thumb wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous

@Anonymous

Please advise

MyFico readers ... I must have lost my mind!!! The LexisNexis Score I was referring too was WRONG! My apologies the powers of CC ... and his ChexSystem Report/Scores got muddled in my head. My oops Smiley Sad

Thanks for the clarification.

I thought you might have been referring to ChexSystems as it offers a free score through snail mail. The LN score, when available, was never free - at least not for me when I ordered on-line. Alas, no more yearly check-up.

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.