cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grrrr....EQ shows nothing updated since may??!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grrrr....EQ shows nothing updated since may??!!

So, I got denied a cli awhile back, and decided to use that denial to pull my true real EQ report from them.  All my cc were showing $0 bal all the way down the page, but I had let Walmart show $5 to report, so I should have seen that. Well, as I started looking further, there's no activity showing for the month of June!! Here we are mid July now and EQ hasn't updated my file since May?? I'm confused.... Are they always a month behind, like this month will update for June, and August will update for July? Confused! 

Shoot!! Just saw I accidentally posted this in approvals!!! Dang it, mods please move since I'm not that powerful yet, lol!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Grrrr....EQ shows nothing updated since may??!!

Even though I accidentally posted this in the wrong place, I still need some answers lol!!! Anyone? Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?
Message 2 of 3
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Grrrr....EQ shows nothing updated since may??!!

@pizza1 wrote:

So, I got denied a cli awhile back, and decided to use that denial to pull my true real EQ report from them.  All my cc were showing $0 bal all the way down the page, but I had let Walmart show $5 to report, so I should have seen that. Well, as I started looking further, there's no activity showing for the month of June!! Here we are mid July now and EQ hasn't updated my file since May?? I'm confused.... Are they always a month behind, like this month will update for June, and August will update for July? Confused! 

Shoot!! Just saw I accidentally posted this in approvals!!! Dang it, mods please move since I'm not that powerful yet, lol!!!

No update for the Wal-Mart card? I think they're behind honestly dealing with other stuff with the transition and for the new mastercards, as well.

If nothing is updated for the month of July, that's odd that not one credit card is updated for July.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.