Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC

My fiance called HSBC on 2/15/08 to ask them why they haven't updated her records on her credit cards because it is showing last updated report 12/2007.  She stated that she has 3 credits cards with the company that were paid off in December and still showing balances.  And request HSBC to updated cuz we are in the process of buying a home and we need that credit report showing that the credit cards are PIF.  They stated that they report at the end of the month.  I said fine.  But i all went online and dispute the balances on all 3 credit reports cuz i need this to be correct. 

Well today my fiance emails me a email from Household.  Two good things about this email.  They acknowledge the reason why I called.  Second, there is a address.  And third we have  a name of a "BIG BOSS"  who is Executive Vice President of HSBC Card & Retail Services.  So lets put he's name to use and start calling HSBC and start asking for him to see if anything can be done with the late reporting. 

Have fun guys!  I feel now that i have contribute to My Fico  Forums after reading all theses suggestions from everyone else that has post there suggestions. 

EMAIL SECURITY CORNER

My Name

ACCOUNT ENDING IN: XXXX

Dear My Name:

We are conducting a study to gather your views on the quality of service you receive when you contact our Customer Service Center.

Because our records indicate that you contacted our Customer Service Center on 02/15/2008, we would appreciate your participation in this study, by responding to a few questions. Your opinion about the quality of service you received is important to us and will help us continue to ensure that you receive the best possible service when you call. We are asking only a small number of our customers for their views, so your input is especially important.

Please complete the survey based on your most recent experience with our Customer Service Center. It will take approximately 5 minutes to complete the survey.

The survey process is easy. Simply click on the link below. You will automatically be directed to the website. If the link is not highlighted, simply cut and paste it or type it into your web browser.

http://www.insightexpress.com

HSBC has commissioned InsightExpress, a third-party research company, to conduct this survey on our behalf. Please note that no personally identifying information or account information will be forwarded to Insight Express. All answers provided will remain strictly confidential, and you will not receive any sales calls as a result of completing this survey.

We value your input and thank you in advance for helping the HSBC Credit Card to better meet your needs.

Sincerely yours,

Stephen C Basilotto

Executive Vice President

HSBC Card and Retail Services

If you received this e-mail in error, or if you have decided you would prefer not to share your opinions in the future, please reply to this message with the word "REMOVE" typed in the subject line and we will exclude you from further mailings. Or, you can write us at:

HSBC Card Services, 1441 Schilling Place, Salinas, CA 93901

HSBC Card Services Inc. and/or HSBC Card Services (II) Inc., affiliates of HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A., provide administrative and processing services for this credit card or line of credit program.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC

It should be pointed out that he JUST got this job-

I have spoken to the old VP of retail services- he got promoted.

I say either ask/pay for a rapid rescore or dispute the balances-
How far out are you?  
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.