Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone tried Equifax Complete?

tag
Jenmerie
Valued Member

Has anyone tried Equifax Complete?

I think my ScoreWatch subscription is over.  But I was looking around to see if there are any other good Fico monitoring products out there.  I went to Equifax's site and they had something called Equifax Complete which I believe it states that you get unlimited Equifax scores.  Plus you can get your other two scores with the credit reports.  Are these real FICO scores? Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

http://www.equifax.com/home/en_us

I need a comeback
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Has anyone tried Equifax Complete?

No credit bureau can supply the FICO scores from other credit bureaus, so the scores on the other two reports would definitely be FAKO's.

Maybe the EQ score would be a FICO the first time, but I'm not even sure of that. At any rate, the additional Equifax scores wouldn't be FICO's. It costs EQ money to generate a FICO score, just as it costs myFICO money to do the same. (That's why they're so expensive.)

You might want to separate out your credit score monitoring from your credit report monitoring. A good three-in-one report monitoring service is very useful. You just have to learn to ignore their scores and their advice, which are FAKO. Once you have a big change on your reports, you could then pull your scores to see your progress.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 6
mrldp40
Established Contributor

how much does it cost

ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 3 of 6
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

it cost 14.95 i am wondering if i am getting real fico score at same time i could order score watch so would have 2 score ?

>
Message 4 of 6
mrldp40
Established Contributor

no their not talking about fico scores its a equifax risk score

ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 5 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@911gt34life wrote:

it cost 14.95 i am wondering if i am getting real fico score at same time i could order score watch so would have 2 score ?

+1 to mrldp40, all 3 scores via that service are FAKOs.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.