Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone used Samsung Financing?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone used Samsung Financing?

I've had the account for a little over 2 months now to finance a top of the line sound bar.

Yes, it definitely was a hard pull but as of this writing, they have not reported it to any of the CRAs.

If I remember correctly, my Target card was reeported within days of opening the account (also issued by TD Bank).
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you tell us which bureau they pulled for the samsung td account?

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've had the account for a little over 2 months now to finance a top of the line sound bar.

Yes, it definitely was a hard pull but as of this writing, they have not reported it to any of the CRAs.

If I remember correctly, my Target card was reeported within days of opening the account (also issued by TD Bank).

Over the weekend, myFICO notified me that the Samsung Account has now been added to my credit report.   Took them a little over 2 months to report the account *AND* they reported the initial opening purchase as the balance, not the current balance on the report date.   

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

can you tell us which bureau they pulled for the samsung td account?

They pulled Experian when I applied.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that. It helps in my decision to wait on this. I have too many pulls on my Experian for now.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.