Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, HELP! Missing Good Accts on Credit Report

tag
2Bfree
Regular Contributor

Help, HELP! Missing Good Accts on Credit Report

I had three different accts with this one company and they reported all information under one acct number.  The accts was open at three different times.  Then when the acct went delinquent they reported on file showing the negative activities not positive paid out acct which I did not never pay late the first two accts.  I was told that the company had some problems by the new manager and the other employees had to be remove and she could not explain why they did that, but the information was reporting all wrong, not being reported sometimes at all.  After I disputed the negative acct which was file in a BK in 12/06, Discharge 3/07 and they was reporting the acct as 30 days/90days/120days late for JAN-Apr 07 Showing last reported 4/07 no closed date, no DOFD.  After the company reviewed the accts after I had disputed in writing with the 3 bureaus and their local office the deleted the acct all together, but what about the two accts that I had an excellent history with.  DO I JUST LET THEM GO UNREPORTED?

img src="https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/i
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help, HELP! Missing Good Accts on Credit Report

Well, it's a personal decision, but I'd probably let the other accounts go, if it meant getting rid of the negative one.  Of course, it depends on your overall situation.  If the other accounts were so old that they were a considerable boost to your scores, then you should maybe look into it.  I'd find out what your scores are now, and if getting rid of the negative outweighs the positives, I'd sit back and smile.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.