Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, unable to edit/change each account name on Wallethub

tag
pt91978
Regular Contributor

Help, unable to edit/change each account name on Wallethub

It seems that the CREDIT MONITORING tab/info has disappeared from my Wallethub account for some reason when I compare it to DW.  Therefore, I am not able to edit each CC account name.  It was there before, hence I was able to name my own "76 gas" account.  But for the Navy accounts, forget it.  I checked under setting and profile, nothing.  I even emailed Wallethub help, they said they would forward my issue to their tech team.  But it has been over 2 months now, and they still haven't gotten back.  So their help is out the window.  Now I turn to MF community for help, hopefully someone can help me to solve this issue.

Thanks a bunch!!!

Screenshot_2020-06-28 WalletHub.png   

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Re: Help, unable to edit/change each account name on Wallethub

Click on Dashboard.  Scroll to the account you want to change and click on it.  At the top of the screen you should see a dark bar with the name with a pencil to the right of it to allow editing.  Save is to the far right.

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 2 of 7
pt91978
Regular Contributor

When I click on the account name, it only expands the account and giving me detail in the account.  There's no pencil for editing. 01FBDA71-A93D-4CF3-A633-CCB0746C0C3C.jpeg

Message 3 of 7
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Not sure but you may be able to only do so on a desktop?.  I've never used the app.

Message 4 of 7
pt91978
Regular Contributor

Even when under Dashboard tab, when I click on the account, it automatically switches to the Credit Report tab

Message 5 of 7
pt91978
Regular Contributor

Yes I was using the desktop version, just didn't know how to blackout account name on the computer, so I posted the one w/ the app, 'cause that's the only way I know how to blackout the account name using the iphone.  Thanks for your help. 

Message 6 of 7
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Hmmm.  Sounds like you know where to go but it's not available for you for some reason???

• So when I log in this is the screen that pops up.  I then click on Dashboard.  

2020-06-28_16-00-06.png                     

• Then I scroll down to my accounts.  I then open by clicking on the account or where the green arrow is on the far right.

2020-06-28_16-10-54.png

• Then at the top of that screen is where I'm able to edit.  If that's not an option for you then something likely is quirky with your account Smiley Sad  Sorry.  

2020-06-28_16-12-42.png

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.