Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden dings?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hidden dings?

There's a reason, no it did not re-correct itself. Scores are a snapshot in time. Something was different. Who knows what, you would have to comb the before and after CRs.
Message 11 of 12
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Hidden dings?

@JNA1 wrote:
I recently got a big boost from getting some CLI’s (to my all-time high across all 3 bureaus) but the next day, for no reason I can find I had my FICO8 Experian dip a couple of points. I checked extensively looking for any HP’s or any increase of debt, and found no obvious reason it would have dipped.

The only thing I have done different lately is I’ve done a bunch of soft pulls looking for credit card pre-quals, applying for SP CLI’s, and signed up to several credit monitoring sites showing scores from a lot of different models (lots of SP’s for that too).
Did my sudden huge increase of SP activity trigger something that seems like I may need credit badly? Again, I haven’t actually applied for anything, and there are no new HPs.

Just wondering where that little dip came from?

I don't know where it came from, but I'm sure it didn't come from any of the things you mentioned. So you would need to compare the report on the day of the change and the report from the day before.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.