cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hoo-ha! Penfed FINALLY reported to TransUnion!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hoo-ha! Penfed FINALLY reported to TransUnion!

Took a quick look at CK this morning and got some good news: Penfed finally got around to reporting my used-car loan to TU, which brings my TU report in line with EX and EQ in that respect; all my open accounts now show up on all three reports. As CK uses Vantage 3.0, my Vantage TU score went up 5 points from 679 to 684. I will have to wait until the end of the month at least to see how FICO TU is affected (Discover last reported TU FICO on March 31, so I should have the new score on or around May 1), but I expect/hope that to uptick a few points too.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hoo-ha! Penfed FINALLY reported to TransUnion!

Yay, congrats!!! I have been score stalking waiting for my cap1 cards to report. Any day now.... My patience is thinner than my credit file! 😉
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hoo-ha! Penfed FINALLY reported to TransUnion!

Congrats on the bump in your score! I know how frustrating it can be when one score lags behind all the others.

p.s. I had to read this thread because I only ever see "Hoo-ha" used as a euphamism for a woman's private parts so I needed to know what was going on in here. Smiley Tongue I'm glad to see it is just a variation on the Marine's "Ooorah!"  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.