Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Pull Full Equifax Report?

tag
codefreak13
Regular Contributor

How Do I Pull Full Equifax Report?

I purchased Score Watch today and see the Equifax FICO Report, but where can I get the full report as listed upon purchase of Score Watch? Essentially I need a collection agency's name that does not show up in the FICO Report, and I can't find a link to the full Equifax report anywhere on the site. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How Do I Pull Full Equifax Report?

@codefreak13 wrote:

I purchased Score Watch today and see the Equifax FICO Report, but where can I get the full report as listed upon purchase of Score Watch? Essentially I need a collection agency's name that does not show up in the FICO Report, and I can't find a link to the full Equifax report anywhere on the site. Thanks.

The only place you can get your full EQ report is Equifax.com or for free once per year via annualcreditreport.com.

Message 2 of 4
pakman92
Established Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@codefreak13 wrote:

The only place you can get your full EQ report is Equifax.com or for free once per year via annualcreditreport.com.

You can get additional free report and/or reduced fee reports if you live in these states.

This chart outlines fees-by state-for requesting one or more copies of your credit file within one calendar year (unless otherwise stated)*.

StateFirst CopyPer Additional Copy
(within one calendar year)
California$8.00*$8.00
ColoradoFree$8.00
Connecticut$5.00*$7.50 for each additional report within 12 months
GeorgiaFree
(2 free per calendar year)
$11.50
MaineFree$5.00 for each additional report within 12 months
MarylandFree$5.00
MassachusettsFree$8.00
Minnesota$3.00*$11.50 for each additional report within 12 months
Montana$8.50*$8.50
New JerseyFree$8.00
Puerto RicoFree$11.50
US Virgin Islands$1.00*$1.00
VermontFree$7.50 for each additional report within 12 months
All other states$11.50$11.50
UnemployedFree**1 within 12 months, fee as per state thereafter
WelfareFree**1 within 12 months, fee as per state thereafter

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Message 3 of 4
codefreak13
Regular Contributor

I mistook 'Instant access to your FICO Score and Equifax credit report' as being the full report, not the Score Power report. Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.