Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I actually see my report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I actually see my report?

OK, am I missing something? I pay monthly for the 3 bureaus reporting but all I’m seeing is my scores and such. Can I actually view my entire report that lists each account, etc?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I actually see my report?

I am sure that somebody who is a subscriber to the myFICO Ultimate product will chime in and walk you through that.  A fair number of us are not subscribers so we can't pull up the screen that a subscriber would see.

Just as an FYI, you can get reports from all three bureaus at least once a month for free.  Credit Karma will give you your TU and EQ reports as often as once a week, and https://www.creditscore.com will give you your EX report (and FICO 8) once per month.  Both of those tools are free.

The myFICO Ultimate tool is not a good choice for reports.  There's nothing wrong with the 3B report it gives in itself, it's just that it costs $30 per month and you only get a new report every 90 days.

There are also a number of free or ultra-low cost methods of getting your FICO 8 scores.

Message 2 of 3
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

Re: How do I actually see my report?

On your dashboard screen where it shows you your Fico8 scores for all three,moo ok at the top, there's a link to click on that says "reports". It will have your most recent report there. 

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.