cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does wallethub SP show on credit report?

tag
folks19
Frequent Contributor

How does wallethub SP show on credit report?

Does anyone know how wallethub's SP shows up on  my credit report?

The thing is, that wallethub claims that they update every day, so in that case, i thought that i will have a really really long list of dates on my credit report's SP section under the title "wallethub", but in fact, i couldn't find that long list, and i didn't even "wallethub" on my report anywhere.

So does anyone know how wallethub shows up on my report?

Is it really ture that wallethub updates every day?

Has anyone experienced this issue?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Re: How does wallethub SP show on credit report?

You're absolutely right. I don't see them on my TU report either. They definitely update every day though. I sure see my daily EX SP pulls on my reports. Almost annoying to comb through. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 2 of 8
folks19
Frequent Contributor

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

You're absolutely right. I don't see them on my TU report either. They definitely update every day though. I sure see my daily EX SP pulls on my reports. Almost annoying to comb through. 

thanks for that information!

i know they update every day. i'm only wondering now if they REALLY update based on information they ubtain from the CRAs, or it's based on some program that they use to "figure out" your score... 

Message 3 of 8
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

I can tell you with 100% certainty that they update daily with accurate up to date information directly from TU. The VS3 score they use will always match exactly to every other TU VS3 measurement out there, such as Credit Karma, Credit Wise, some

versions of Credit Journey, and many others. This would of course be as long as the others have been updated to the point Wallethub is at because most update weekly rather than daily like Wallethub. 

TCL $199,800
Message 4 of 8
folks19
Frequent Contributor

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

I can tell you with 100% certainty that they update daily with accurate up to date information directly from TU. The VS3 score they use will always match exactly to every other TU VS3 measurement out there, such as Credit Karma, Credit Wise, some

versions of Credit Journey, and many others. This would of course be as long as the others have been updated to the point Wallethub is at because most update weekly rather than daily like Wallethub. 

your'e right. i did realize that wallethub and CK are the same score. but i just can't figure out why doesn't it show up on my report???

Message 5 of 8
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@folks19 wrote:

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

your'e right. i did realize that wallethub and CK are the same score. but i just can't figure out why doesn't it show up on my report???

I went back to dig through my SPs and noticed a couple of things. Credit Karma shows up as "Transunion Interactive" so that threw me off for a minute, but their weekly pulls are showing along with the pulls from Credit Wise by Cap1. Also, Credit Journey by Chase does NOT show their SPs either. They pull my TU report on a weekly basis and there definitely should be a decent sized list of pulls on there from them. I wonder if those companies have some different agreement with TU that just provides them with real time data rather than having to pull a report the traditional way? These are questions for someone much wiser than I am.

TCL $199,800
Message 6 of 8
folks19
Frequent Contributor

So i just took another look at my credit report from TU, and the only list of more then 1 or 2 dates was under "CREDITWISE CAPONETUI". That looks like capital one's credit wise!

I did also see "KARMATRANSUNION INTERACT", which may be crdit karma (because of the word "karma" in there...), but that only has one date from 10 days ago (june 23, 2020). 

Another thing to note is that the dates on the credit wise SP's are at least 7 days apart, which means that it isn't a combo of credit wise and credit karma because credit karma and credit wise update on different days.

maybe i'll get in touch with them.

Anothe interesting thing, which i actually asked on this site, is that credit karma SPs my Experien report even though they don't provide the EXperien score! very wierd.

Message 7 of 8
folks19
Frequent Contributor

@folks19 wrote:

Anothe interesting thing, which i actually asked on this site, is that credit karma SPs my Experien report even though they don't provide the EXperien score! very wierd.

Here's a link to my post about CK pulling EX

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Why-did-Credit-Karma-do-a-soft-pull-on-Experi...

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.