Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take to raise credit score 30-40 points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does it take to raise credit score 30-40 points

I'm at a 611 credit karma score I have some collections and inquires, and I have 3 credit cards walmart 500cl,victoria secret 250 cl and secured visa 500cl I've had VS&Visa for 13 months and was just approved for walmart last month,I do keep my credit utilization low,bit wonder how fast my score will increase,I've never made late pmts on either card.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: How long does it take to raise credit score 30-40 points

You can pull your FICO 8 scores from www.creditchecktotal.com for a $1. Also do you have an installment loan reporting to the bureaus? If not a shared secured loan can bump your scores 30 points in less than a month.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long does it take to raise credit score 30-40 points

Good suggestion above to obtain your FICO scores, as your CK scores aren't going to do much for you.

We'd need to know a LOT more about your profile to be able to determine how quickly you can improve your scores.  The advice above to consider a SSL is great and indeed would yield around 30 points.  If you could provide more profile info we'd be able to help you more.  For example, we don't know if you're at 100% utilization on your cards or at 1%... and the difference between those two amounts could without question impact the amount you could raise your score in the next month [relative to ultilization] for example.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.