Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How maxed out cards affect your FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How maxed out cards affect your FICO

LadyF-
As I mentioned in other threads, I have a few connections with organizations that will boost your score 70-200 points in 45-60 days.. If you are interested let me know..

Note: The boost does not change negative items on your credit; just the score is changed..

This is important to know because some creditors (AMEX that I know of) do not just look at the score when considering issuing credit... The computer also looks to see if there are any "negative descriptions" in the last 24 months... In other word if you had a negative descriptions(charge off, write-off etc) reported 12 months ago even with a current score of 700 you will still be denied..Smiley Surprised

However, a score of 700 opens up other finacial doors that can be very lucrative.Smiley Wink

BBOP
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you referring to piggybacking?
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you provide me with information on these organizations. My middle scores are 615/628/636. I want to get a credit card that has a limit greater than $1,500 and it is hard to do that with these scores.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey if your still around id like to  get that info also!

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.