Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge Credit Card Debt

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Huge Credit Card Debt

Im getting closer and closer, so much stuff in my life like road blocks trying to stop me mainly personal health/or problems, but Im not quitting till this is done. Just wanted to show that I am still here and not giving up. I cant wait to put my update where I am. This has ultimately became my obession specially after so much hate and antagonism that I could not do this, I told everyone I don't give up because I know I will finish this if last thing. I did slow down some due to personal/health issues. But I am still here for now and not giving up!!!!!

Message 31 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking forward to your update for sure and I'm glad you're still at it. Remember that steak dinner from time to time - I'm sure this is taking a toll on you as your recent health issues may indicate. Lots of bad stuff out there these days and you don't want to become susceptible. Keep up the amazing work and many of us here will be cheering you on as we wait for your next status Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 81
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Im getting closer and closer, so much stuff in my life like road blocks trying to stop me mainly personal health/or problems, but Im not quitting till this is done. Just wanted to show that I am still here and not giving up. I cant wait to put my update where I am. This has ultimately became my obession specially after so much hate and antagonism that I could not do this, I told everyone I don't give up because I know I will finish this if last thing. I did slow down some due to personal/health issues. But I am still here for now and not giving up!!!!!

Good to read from you again. Definitely take care of your health. As you know, it'll be hard to work when you have personal/health issues. So have some good sleep once in a while. Enjoy a decent meal. Hope to read of your updates.

Message 33 of 81
Save-n-Invest
Established Contributor

Hey bdub1234, I was thinking of you just a few days ago. So good to read your post. Sorry you are dealing with health issues and personal stuff. Take care of you.  DItto on the rest and good nutrition advice. Time for another seek dinner. 

I look forward to your update. 

Be well!

Message 34 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huge Credit Card Debt

Hello everyone, I know its been a awhile, had some personal issues plus all this virus stuff has set me back a bit but I am always determined and never/won't give up till I finish this, When I first started posting I said I never give up and I don't intend to now coming so far at this point. Too much Heart and Pride/Morals.,,,plus I have to show everyone who doubeted me, but yes I have had some major setbacks. Still haven't missed a payment though and been down to $10 in my possesion/bank, I did use some of my credit again but I find a way no matter what though.

Thanks for all the support,  my goal right now if things work out are 1yr to be debt free from 110-115k back at one point when I started posting.

I have a great job offer that I should be starting soon, that will put me out of this in the next 6 months but again I will say a year for now because with everything going on and unexpected things such as my own health issues and the countries issues happening I never know.

P.S. I am down to 45k at the moment and will never give up. Again Thanks to everyone for support, and STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!

Message 35 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

The best way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time. Be patient with yourself and your journey; you'd be surprised what you learn when you just enjoy the ride! We're here with you!

Best of luck and keep us posted! 🙃

Message 36 of 81
Trudy
Valued Contributor

That's huge progress from the original post in this thread and shows your determination regardless of the obstacles.  That's what it takes.  And time.  Chipping away bit by bit will hopefully get you where you want to be.  Hang in there.  Wishing you the best!

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 37 of 81
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a great job offer that I should be starting soon

Hey, I was wondering when you'd tag base again. Smiley Happy

So glad to hear from you and that you're safe and sound. Also, with all this mess going on it's wonderful to hear you have a "great" job offer and will be knocking out the last of your debt in less than a year. (wow!)  Thanks for sharing you journey and inspiring us. 

Stay healthy and happy and keep us posted, ups or downs we're here to cheer! Smiley Wink 

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 38 of 81
Save-n-Invest
Established Contributor

@Anonymous, Smiley Happy

Hey it's great to see you again. Sorry you are experiencing health issues. Take care of you first. The bills will be here. Don't worry, no one comes to pay them for you. I know you'll get this done. You've come so far already. If it takes a few extra days please don't risk put yourself at risk. You are too valuable. We need you and I am certain others do too. You are really something! 

I'm so happy you checked in again. You made my day!!

Message 39 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

bdub, so glad to hear from ya.

You keep checking in that is great news that you are still tapping away at it. Never give up!

Always good news when you post, and yes the number keeps getting lower.

Hope that you check in again and soon.  Keep up the good work and keep on chooglin'

Stay positive and stay safe!

Message 40 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.