cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge Credit Card Debt

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Established Member

Huge Credit Card Debt

Hi, I am new here. I am embarressed but My situation is I am 28 with 110k in CC debt. Gonna try to make this as short as possible. Like everyone else that racks up massive debt I always thought this would never happen to me and I was smarter than that. So when I was 25 I started a business and thought I knew what I was doing and had everything figured out, anyways I didn't and ended up with 40k in debt in about 8 months, after this I had no real plan and was working just minmal paying jobs while constantly transferring money around to different cards thinking I would get this figured out eventually, all while still living above my budget as I was just making the min payments while adding more debt by charging everything to credit, Food/Rent/Clothes/Car stuff/Bills, etc... basically everything. Another 10k I used from my cc to help other people out who I thought were friends while I am barley hanging on to which of course I was never paid back. I should have listened to Judge Mathis when someone promises to pay you back with their tax return to Run the other way.

So now it has balloned or snowballed to 110k, before all of this started I had a very high Credit Score high 700's-800 with about 45k in credit lines which I always used responsibly and payed off any charges right away, then in a matter of about 2yrs I started getting all types of CC offers which I opened off their promos to as I stated to keep switching the debt I had around on. All in All I had over 250k in unsecured credit lines and 2 cards with no set spending limit while working an $11 an hour job after my failed company. I am now at about 125k in unsecured CC lines, with 110k being utilized. In the last 6-12 months my credit score has dropped drastically down to 560-660 depending on scale used, only due to Utilization as it seems once 1 creditor decided to cut my line significantly all the others followed suit. So before even with an ever mounting debt pile my utilization still did not look absolutely terrible with 90k debt but with another 160k plus in open lines.

I know I acted irresponsibly with such great credit that was given to me and I am still holding on right now and even though my credit score has dropped I still have a perfect credit report for 10yrs history all green boxes never being late or deliquent on any financial obligation of mine in my life paying off auto loans in the past and school loans.

Recently again I was just paying the min on all my cards and anything extra which some have shot up to 25% interest, but I also have gotten things better situated as I have downgraded in everything to a studio apt, cut all things that are not neccisties, got a better job, I have no kids, and am covered with the VA for Health insurance and dental and life insurance is provided free of cost by employer. I am grossing just below 1500 average weekly and netting about 1k or just below, with quartely bonuses of about 1k, plus if I become a Trainer at my job I can gross around 7500 monthly and net around the 4300-5k monthly. Another possible income source is I could go back to school utilizing the GI Bill and get paid an additional 1600 a month for full time or 900 part time. I just have not commited yet because I don't want to start and get overwhelmed and end up dropping out then owing the VA money. Plus I normally get a decent size tax return that I will throw into the debt fire.

Right before I got my current job I had briefly contemplated Bankruptcy as even though I am still pretty young I was feeling like I would be at least 50 before I was out of debt while maybe saving my credit but having nothing in savings or to show for it, since I was only making $400 a week and even though my credit would be gone for the next 10yrs and I would probably never be afforded the type of credit lines I had, I could at least start saving again, but now I feel like it is possible to get out of this, if I start throwing 2500-3500 a month towards these debts as again I really have no other serious financial obligations such as car payments/kids/insurance/mortgage, and I have cut my living expenses down to survive off 1k a month.

I am feeling optomistic but I would just like to know anyones thoughts on this and what they think the best option is, it seems possible if I can NET anywhere from 48k-55k yrly possibly more with bonuses and my taxes or if I go to school, and live off a budget of 15k, 1k a month plus an extra 3k thru the year for things such as maintanence and such that I would be putting 33-40k yrly towards payments and that a 5-6yr payoff is possible,(Please do not condemn me as I know I made mistakes but have learned alot), I have no family so can't get advice from there, and figure this was the best place before paying for an attorney or counsling session, I really want to pay this off and have never been a quitter and hate the thought of defeat and think with a reasonable time frame such as 4-7years putting the amount I can put towards this debt I can be free again while still being relatively young (32-35yrs old) and move forward without damaging my credit which I know would look phenomenal when future and even present lenders that I have that cut my lines and probably thought it was game over see that I fought and came back and paid off such a huge debt. My credit should be golden then. Also any suggestions on which cards to pay first? I have 2 currently with over 10k with like a 25% intrest rate that seem to go nowhere. but have a few that are in the 2-4k range that I almost just want to get them knocked out first to feel better and to get their intrest out the way that while little compared to others it is still adding up. My other big cards have anywhere from 8-22k on them but the intrest is not eating me up as bad as the former 2, all said probably about an average 18% intrest rate across the board averaging all of them.

Also at this point I have given up at debt consolidation loans atm I tried to apply for a couple like lending club/LightStream/Sofi/Pen fed and get denied instantly, because of my credit score and utilization of my credit, but I figure if I just get some of these cards paid down and off, it may open an opp to consolidate later once they see I am serious about getting this debt paid off. Also I am practically only using cash or my debit card for anything and have decided to leave the CCs alone. Thank you for taking time to read I know it was still a lot and any advice may be helpful.

Current Breakdown of my CCs debt some creditors I have multiple accounts and am just listing a total between all cards from that Creditor- Amex-27k, Capital one-13k, Discover-12k, NavyFed-22k, Chase-4.5k, Elan-9k,Barclay-13.5k,Citi-10.5k.

Message 1 of 104
103 REPLIES 103
Super Contributor

Re: Huge Credit Card Debt

It would be nice to pay everything off, but you shouldn't kill yourself over it. I learned the hard way that I should have filled bankruptcy. If you're determined, you're gonna need to post all your accounts in detail, everyone will ask for them. Accounts, limits, balances, apr. One thing you can also consider is possibly entering into a hardship agreement with any cards you no longer want. They can reduce your payments and/or interest significantly, but you usually end up having to close the account. What you'll be recommended will be one of two things. Either the snowball method, where you pay off the lowest balance and combine payments while moving to the next card, or the avalanche method where you pay off the account with the highest interest rate first so you don't throw away money, then combine payments while moving to the next. Which of them will work for you depends on the type of person you are. Most people use the snowball method as you see goals being met quicker which gives a boost to your morale despite spending more money in the long run.

Good luck and keep us posted of your progress.

***AD SPACE AVAILABLE***
Message 2 of 104
Valued Contributor

The toughest financial decision and in hindsight was 20 years ago when my wife and I were in significant debt, income decreased and we simply were never be able to pay it off.  It sounds like your in the same positon.  At your income level I am sure all you can do is make minimum payments and you probably have to add to the debt to live.  There is only one practical decision and that is to suck it up and file bankruptcy.  Your credit won't be destroyed for 10 years, it will essentially reset.  Take a look at the amazing work people have done in the rebuilding credit section of myfico.com.  It will give you and your family a second chance at life frankly.  I hate that I had to do it but I am very happy I did.  We learned how to manage our money much better from the experience.  Within a couple of months of discharge you can have credit cards with modest limits and even get car loans.  

Your optomistic thinking is what got you into this situation so don't trust those insticts.  Instead look at the current situation and worst case scenario.  Crap happens in life and in my 53 years I have had maybe 10 "ideal" years and they were no consecutive.  Reset and move on. 

@bdub1234 wrote:

Hi, I am new here. I am embarressed but My situation is I am 28 with 110k in CC debt. Gonna try to make this as short as possible. Like everyone else that racks up massive debt I always thought this would never happen to me and I was smarter than that. So when I was 25 I started a business and thought I knew what I was doing and had everything figured out, anyways I didn't and ended up with 40k in debt in about 8 months, after this I had no real plan and was working just minmal paying jobs while constantly transferring money around to different cards thinking I would get this figured out eventually, all while still living above my budget as I was just making the min payments while adding more debt by charging everything to credit, Food/Rent/Clothes/Car stuff/Bills, etc... basically everything. Another 10k I used from my cc to help other people out who I thought were friends while I am barley hanging on to which of course I was never paid back. I should have listened to Judge Mathis when someone promises to pay you back with their tax return to Run the other way.

So now it has balloned or snowballed to 110k, before all of this started I had a very high Credit Score high 700's-800 with about 45k in credit lines which I always used responsibly and payed off any charges right away, then in a matter of about 2yrs I started getting all types of CC offers which I opened off their promos to as I stated to keep switching the debt I had around on. All in All I had over 250k in unsecured credit lines and 2 cards with no set spending limit while working an $11 an hour job after my failed company. I am now at about 125k in unsecured CC lines, with 110k being utilized. In the last 6-12 months my credit score has dropped drastically down to 560-660 depending on scale used, only due to Utilization as it seems once 1 creditor decided to cut my line significantly all the others followed suit. So before even with an ever mounting debt pile my utilization still did not look absolutely terrible with 90k debt but with another 160k plus in open lines.

I know I acted irresponsibly with such great credit that was given to me and I am still holding on right now and even though my credit score has dropped I still have a perfect credit report for 10yrs history all green boxes never being late or deliquent on any financial obligation of mine in my life paying off auto loans in the past and school loans.

Recently again I was just paying the min on all my cards and anything extra which some have shot up to 25% interest, but I also have gotten things better situated as I have downgraded in everything to a studio apt, cut all things that are not neccisties, got a better job, I have no kids, and am covered with the VA for Health insurance and dental and life insurance is provided free of cost by employer. I am grossing just below 1500 average weekly and netting about 1k or just below, with quartely bonuses of about 1k, plus if I become a Trainer at my job I can gross around 7500 monthly and net around the 4300-5k monthly. Another possible income source is I could go back to school utilizing the GI Bill and get paid an additional 1600 a month for full time or 900 part time. I just have not commited yet because I don't want to start and get overwhelmed and end up dropping out then owing the VA money. Plus I normally get a decent size tax return that I will throw into the debt fire.

Right before I got my current job I had briefly contemplated Bankruptcy as even though I am still pretty young I was feeling like I would be at least 50 before I was out of debt while maybe saving my credit but having nothing in savings or to show for it, since I was only making $400 a week and even though my credit would be gone for the next 10yrs and I would probably never be afforded the type of credit lines I had, I could at least start saving again, but now I feel like it is possible to get out of this, if I start throwing 2500-3500 a month towards these debts as again I really have no other serious financial obligations such as car payments/kids/insurance/mortgage, and I have cut my living expenses down to survive off 1k a month.

I am feeling optomistic but I would just like to know anyones thoughts on this and what they think the best option is, it seems possible if I can NET anywhere from 48k-55k yrly possibly more with bonuses and my taxes or if I go to school, and live off a budget of 15k, 1k a month plus an extra 3k thru the year for things such as maintanence and such that I would be putting 33-40k yrly towards payments and that a 5-6yr payoff is possible,(Please do not condemn me as I know I made mistakes but have learned alot), I have no family so can't get advice from there, and figure this was the best place before paying for an attorney or counsling session, I really want to pay this off and have never been a quitter and hate the thought of defeat and think with a reasonable time frame such as 4-7years putting the amount I can put towards this debt I can be free again while still being relatively young (32-35yrs old) and move forward without damaging my credit which I know would look phenomenal when future and even present lenders that I have that cut my lines and probably thought it was game over see that I fought and came back and paid off such a huge debt. My credit should be golden then. Also any suggestions on which cards to pay first? I have 2 currently with over 10k with like a 25% intrest rate that seem to go nowhere. but have a few that are in the 2-4k range that I almost just want to get them knocked out first to feel better and to get their intrest out the way that while little compared to others it is still adding up. My other big cards have anywhere from 8-22k on them but the intrest is not eating me up as bad as the former 2, all said probably about an average 18% intrest rate across the board averaging all of them.

Also at this point I have given up at debt consolidation loans atm I tried to apply for a couple like lending club/LightStream/Sofi/Pen fed and get denied instantly, because of my credit score and utilization of my credit, but I figure if I just get some of these cards paid down and off, it may open an opp to consolidate later once they see I am serious about getting this debt paid off. Also I am practically only using cash or my debit card for anything and have decided to leave the CCs alone. Thank you for taking time to read I know it was still a lot and any advice may be helpful.

Current Breakdown of my CCs debt some creditors I have multiple accounts and am just listing a total between all cards from that Creditor- Amex-27k, Capital one-13k, Discover-12k, NavyFed-22k, Chase-4.5k, Elan-9k,Barclay-13.5k,Citi-10.5k.

Message 3 of 104
Valued Contributor

I agree with workingfor850. You are in too deep and credit card interest rates are a killer. You will literally be working for the lenders for the next 10 years and for what? To try and save a credit score that is already terrible?

Bankruptcy isn't what it used to be. There is a whole industry that services people that have a bankruptcy on their reports.

My suggestions that you need to do ASAP:

• Take a month or two and no longer than that, to do some research in preparing yourself and your finances to weather the bankruptcy. You want to come out the other side as unscathed as possible.
  • Once you have your finances to weather the bankruptcy in order, see a lawyer and file.

Your first year or two after the BK will suck but 5 years out you will be in much better condition than if you tried to pay these debts down. Just make sure that as soon as your bankruptcy is over that you get more credit as soon as possible. The good marks on your new credit will help to balance out the baddies of the bankruptcy.

Oh yeah...One other thing...

Learn to budget.

Good luck!

Starting Score: EQ 653 6/21/12
Current Score: EQ 803 4/18/19 - EX 798 4/20/19 - TU 819 5/24/19
Message 4 of 104
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Hi OP
Yes, this is a lot of debt and kudos to you for realizing your mistakes, downsizing, and looking for ways to pay this debt off.

My first suggestion is to call all creditors and ask for a reduction in interest rate. Explain how you need hardship assistance because it’s getting harder and harder to make these payments where the balance keeps growing. You can actually say that bankruptcy is a last resort but you need the interest rates decreased to single digit.

Then I agree with other posters. If there is absolutely no relief, BK may have to be a possibility.

But it sounds like you have a good plan and getting these interest rates reduced so that the majority of payment goes toward principal and lowering the outstanding balance will be a strong motivator to keep on the new path you have created for yourself.

GL2U
GOALS: Garden til DEC 2020 and 800 Club

Scores
JUN 2019: EX 788, TU 794, EQ 779
APR 2019: EX 787, TU 789, EQ 781
JAN 2019: EX 794, TU 783, EQ 801
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799

|| AmX Cash Magnate $25K || NFCU CashRewards $20K || Macy's $20K || Discover IT $15.7K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || AmX ED $11.5K || CitiCostco $7K || CitiDC $6.3K ||
Message 5 of 104
Established Member

Yes I have a plan and am now making decent money with no other obligations as I posted I can put at least 2500-3000 towards my debt a month currently, before I was not making much money and yes was just making min payments. right now min payments for all accounts total about 1900 a month, with 2 being killers an amex and capital one card. The capital one being the worst with only a 10k balance and current min payment is 350 when doing the min payment only like 90 is going towards the principal the rest is interest, while my highest single card is the navyfed at 22k but the min payment is only around the same amount 350. These 2 cards amex n captial one if anything I was trying to get a debt consolidation loan for 20k to pay them off with possibly a more reasonable rate such as 7-14%. Currently with the 3600-4k that I am netting I don't need to create much more debt, currently paying $500 for studio apt, $40 utilities, $45 internet, $50 car insurance, $150 food, $50 for phone bill, $100 in gas,  and  I would even add another $200 for other such as vehicle maintaining money or whatever to budget if I can't fix something myself, but I am living very cheap and I don't care, I never lived a luxourious/opulent or whatever lifestyle even when I had credit lines of a quarter million $$ I just got myself into a jam being stupid at 25 creating way more debt than I could handle starting a company that I closed then using my credit to help other people while barley making enough to pay my own debts while opening more accounts rotating balances around while still using credit to pay for everything. Then at the time didn't have a back up plan working $11 an hr jobs and flipping some cars on the side just to make min payments, I am working a lot now and don't have time to spend money. I don't even have any lights in my apt, meaning I have electricity but you have to have lamps as there are no installed lights which keeps me motivated to go to work as I work overnight so I don't like being home at night and again it keeps my utility bill down.

Also I might go join the national guard, I was previous military, so no time wasted in basic or Ait getting paid basically nothing, but I could earn another 400 a month doing that just on whatever 2 days that I have off a month. I have already talked to them and it does not need to be 2 consecutive days they just encourage you try to make it in at least 2 days a month or retirment points. Also again I have talked to some schools about enrolling and with the Gi Bill which I used part of before going to school even if I go part time just 7 credits and it can be online that is another $800 a month or full time which I just need to do 1 in class course I could get $1600 a month all tax free.

Also I am a truck driver, again I can become a trainer (in the process of doing just have to take a couple more classes) and make a lot more money, netting around $1700 a week 2 weeks a month and 1000 for the other 2 weeks again I don't have any insurances coming out since I am covered with the VA, which then I could be able to make over  4k a month in payments plus the other income I can get started with what I mentioned, and my tax return. Also not including quartley bonuses I will recieve, about another 4k net a year, plus I have some experience driving I just was not making anywhere this much, but now I have experience and making much better money and have talked to some companies in specialty fields that once I have another 1or 2 more years  of experience I can make up to 4k a week as a company driver not an owner op which I know a fair amount about from people and all the hassles and expensives I know and once owned a semi truck just to flip. Not puttting my hopes up yet but I have a perfect driving record and don't see why I couldn't nab one of those jobs in another year or 2. Lastly if I have to I could always live in my truck, currently I am home everyday, but if I wanted I could live in the truck reducing my expeneses another 6-7500k a yr with no rent or utilies to put on top of my debt.

I just am not ready to throw in the towel just yet and give up my credit report that I was really responsible with before and worked hard to gain these lenders trust to give the credit lines they did and I would never screw anyone over with money even if it is a bank. and thats the only entity I have ever borrowed money from as my pride would never let me ask another individual, I got myself into this and I will try to impose everything I can to get out, and someone else said why try saving a terrible credit score, while my CS is only low because of the debt/credit utilization, I feel like even the lenders think its gonna happen because thats what they did was cut my credit lines in half from over 250 to now 125 and everytime I pay one down my credit line gets reduced to that balance. I have no idea how I got approved for such credit lines outside of I had a perfect credit report, but In a since I am happy they are cutting me down as it has got me seriously focused and I understand they are getting nervous but again I have a perfect credit report and really do not want to drop the BK ball, and when I still think it is very possible to get out of this within a reasonable 4-7 years depending on all the variable factors and opps that I have mentioned maybe even quicker, if I can get one of these very well paying jobs making that type of money a week in a yr or so I will feel even stupider knowing it would only be a short matter of time to pay off this debt while making that type of money, which I am willing to do as I know how fast that amount of time will go by and I can still be in my early 30's possibly I still know people that age that have terrible credit with multiple bk's and live with their parents and just too lazy to get their a$$ up and work. In a sense I feel like this is a game, its a nightmare but it feels good when I make my payments and the balance decreases but when my back gets pushed against the wall it makes me fight harder. I did an online caculator at my average intrest rate with my debt putting 3k a month and it tells me I will have paid off in 57 months. I have read others accounts of having a degree of this much debt and while they may have made more than me they had way more other obligations such as insurance and kids and installment loans....etc and were able to get debt free in 4-6yrs just sticking to a strict budget and maximizing their earnings to be able to put towards the debt. and also like your encouragment I think once I started getting this debt lower I can consolidate. Its just everything I just mentioned with my current job and living has recently happend so I haven't had a lot of time to show what I can really do when I am focused on something which right now is paying this debt off. I think in another 6-12 months maybe I can get that consolidation loan even for 20k or whatever the balance is  just to get rid of these 2 high intrest rates.

Message 6 of 104
Established Member

Sorry for the long post again, but seriously does it not seem like I have a real fight againts getting out of this? I know it may be anywhere from 3 yrs if I can get one of those great jobs in a yr or so or up to possibly 7 if some things didn't go as planned or  go through with some of the other factors I mentioned but I am still making currently just recently 2500-3000 a month in payments not including any of the other multiple resources to increase my income that I have posted and have a payoff date of about 54-60months according to debt pay off caculators and I am not stuck in low end wages or dead end jobs anymore. and as I said I just started all this recently getting very focused and working 6-7 days a week and cutting all my expenses to almost nothing which like I posted if all need be I could even live in my truck for a year or 2. and as another poster said I am not killing myself I like staying busy like this and this is not a serious cut in my life as I have never been a materialistic person or someone that likes to go out and party, I just stay to myself, and I virutally will always have a job if I keep my driving record clean to say the least. I try not to stress to much about it because I know life is short and I could be gone tomorrow. and play it like a game where I am on the last level and have to do everything possible to beat the final boss. I am just wondering with all the info I have posted is BK really the best option? Again if at worst I will see where I end up in a year and how things are going, If I was still working low paying jobs and had lots of other financial things I had to take care of such as kids multiple kids being a big one where I was still struggling to make min payments, but now I have lots of income opps on top of a decent income which not much is spent on anything else, and my credit score is just a score that will bounce right back to the 800's once getting this debt down.  If I had already screwed up missing multiple payments and my credit report was affected then again I think I might consider giving up, but even with lots of people thinking the odds are against me I still haver never missed a payment in my life or not paid anything off that I agreed to with these banks, or the other auto loan and student loans I had in the past, and I don't want to start now. and I think I have a decent income stream while not like some people making well over 6 figures I don't have those other obligations, and can essentially live basically free, while not the most accomodating, I can do what I have to. I  like being the underdog to break the odds. Thank you for listening as I don't mention to any of people I know, most have never had any credit in their life available to them or like I said can't even get of the couch to work but want and recive government handouts.  Thanks again, I still want to see others opions off my post, but regardless I am gonna try to beat this and post reguarly my progress, to which I hope I can show that others can beat the debt cycle with hard work and strict budgeting.

Message 7 of 104
Established Member

Sorry I meant to address what you said about calling the creditors. I have no idea how that works, if I call them are they gonna start sending statements to credit reporting agencys and telling me my cards are on freeze, and that I am about to file BK, which I am not intending to do. I have now idea about any of this. I read that capital one will laugh in your face if you ask for a reduction from other post. I don't like talking to them in person lol due to my debt, I barley like logging into my accounts only to see tons of debt with my creditors.  I am so use to logging in I just close my eyes hit payment and whatever payment i type blindly is it then I log out. lol just kidding. I just don't know if I start bringing that type of language up what would happen. Either way I am gonna make my fullest attempt to every creditor to get there money back. and not set on filing BK just yet till I see what damage I can do in the next year in payments. thanks

Message 8 of 104
Frequent Contributor

Long posts are OK but you may want to break it up into paragraphs because it is a bit difficult to follow as-is. 

I see no alternative other than to file BK. There is nothing to be gained by trying to work through it and a lot to lose.

With your current and near-term salary prospects, you'd spend the next ten+ years just trying to get back to zero. This is a recipe for disaster. As someone said earlier, you need a reset. A reset to start fresh w/out the debt hanging over you. You need to start thinking about the long term and your retirement. It will be near impossible to set-aside money for your retirement (or anything else) in the next ten years if you choose to work through it. 

Message 9 of 104
Valued Contributor

It basically amounts to whether or not you want to spend the next 10 years of your life dealing with this OR if you want to hit the reset button and get started with your life now.

I was almost exactly you at your age and kept spinning my wheels for another 8 years. On paper I should have been able to make progress, but somehow (interest) the debt just wouldn't go anywhere. I also had a pretty severe health incident which threw a big wrench in things.

The main thing a BK would do is let you work hard now and apply that hard work to your future instead of the wrongs of the past. I had just started a new job as I was filing and once I got past my attorney's fees etc., I was able to do things like start a savings account and take advantage of my new employer's 401k. IMO the ability to stockpile money (and actually doing it . . . very key point) far outweighs having an unblemished credit report and being able to borrow it. And even with a BK, I have $23.5k, $18k, $9k, $7k, cards etc. There is some strategy involved in finding banks that will work with you but it absolutely can be done and you can learn everything you need to learn here.

I don't suggest BK lightly, but I can tell this is really weighing on you from your posts and it wouldn't hurt anything to talk to a few attorneys and just see what they say. Talking to a few is especially important because your income will be borderline for a Chapter 7 (no repayment) and you very well might need to do a 13 (partial or full repayment depending on your income/expenses) but you have to watch for attorneys that will too easily say you only qualify for a 13.

Even if all you qualify for is a 13, the interest charges will stop and you're going to be out of this mess 10x faster. Life certainly goes on after BK and as long as you take the lesson learned and don't start running back into debt, you can actually end up with a much healthier financial life long term.

Almost 5 years after my filing, I generally don't exceed 10% credit card usage (and if I *do* carry debt, it's at 0% or 1.9% etc., and a strategic choice) and I'm saving 12% of my income to my 401k and 15% to my savings. 5 more years and the BK drops off my report.

Ch 7 Discharge May 2015
Discover/Target/NFCU CLOC/NFCU Cash Rewards/PenFed Power Cash Rewards/PenFed Pathfinder AMEX - $60k total revolving
EQ/EX/TU: FICO 8's Oct 2018: 700/685/671, 1% utilization/AZEO, INQ's: 6/2/4
Message 10 of 104