cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Think I Found a Free Transunion FICO 4 Mortgage Score with Mr Cooper Mortgage, Maybe?

tag
TravelNut
New Contributor

I Think I Found a Free Transunion FICO 4 Mortgage Score with Mr Cooper Mortgage, Maybe?

I just refinanced my house a couple months ago and my new mortgage was acquired by Mr Cooper.  I just got access to their Online system last month to view my account details and just today I looked at the account online and there was an option to check your FICO score via soft pulls and what you see below is what I got.  Back when I refinanced my Trans 4 FICO Mort Score was 788.  It makes sense that it is now 771 due to the new mortgage hitting my file.  U think this is the actual Transunion Mortgage Score???

I currently get my Equifax Mortgage Score from DCU and my Experian Mort Score from Nasa, both for free monthly.  Does this complete the trifecta of free monthly Mortgage scores do you think?

FICO 4 Trans Mortgage Score..PNG

2 REPLIES 2
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: I Think I Found a Free Transunion FICO 4 Mortgage Score with Mr Cooper Mortgage, Maybe?

I'd interpret it that way, also since they're only in the Mortgage business I don't expect they'd use another version like bankcard, auto, etc..

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 3
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: I Think I Found a Free Transunion FICO 4 Mortgage Score with Mr Cooper Mortgage, Maybe?

+1 with @pizzadude ...definitely spot on. Thanks for the datapoint!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.