cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a newbie to this website and I am totally addicted!...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a newbie to this website and I am totally addicted!...

I am a newbie to this website and I am totally addicted!  Today I start my journey to have a 700+ score.  I pulled my scores off of myfico and I have the following:
Transunion- 573
Equifax- 534
Experian-547
I have mailed all GW letters to past and current creditors.  I have two collections that I am working on today. I will send a PID letter to this one creditor.  The other is a student loan that I thought had been consolidated.  I have no BK's and no judgements.  I believe what is really keeping me down is the balance on credit cards.  I am an AU on a credit card that is over its limit. 
 My questions to experts:  How long do you think it will take me considering all items are current and up to date by the end of July.  Also, starting in Sept isn't fair issac changing the way they treat AU's?  I also disputed the account that I am currently on to see if they will remove the information about me being the authorized user!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I am a newbie to this website and I am totally addicted!...

Congrats and Welcome!

More info on upcoming AU changes:

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.