Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am headed, part II

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am headed, part II

CITI-BP OIL <SCRIPT type=text/JavaScript>document.write("www.truecredit.com/products/merge/moreAboutTradelineSingle?whichTrade=1&tradelinePos=7&popup=true','defaultPopup','height=268,width=555,scrollbars','true','false'); \" name='/products/merge/moreAboutTradelineSingle7' target=_blank>More about this account"); </SCRIPT> More about this account >> -----  -Account No.: 5548**  -Condition: Closed     -Balance: $0     -Type: Credit Card     -Pay Status: Current     Two Year Payment History: <SCRIPT type=text/JavaScript>document.write("www.truecredit.com/products/merge/tradelineLegend.jsp?popup=true','defaultPopup','height=110,width=555,noscrollbars','true','false'); \" name='/products/merge/tradelineLegend.jsp3' target=_blank>Legend"); </SCRIPT> Legend >>

HFC NEVADA <SCRIPT type=text/JavaScript>document.write("www.truecredit.com/products/merge/moreAboutTradelineSingle?whichTrade=2&tradelinePos=1&popup=true','defaultPopup','height=268,width=555,scrollbars','true','false'); \" name='/products/merge/moreAboutTradelineSingle9' target=_blank>More about this account"); </SCRIPT> More about this account >> -----  -Account No.: 410121****  -Condition: Derogatory     -Balance: $4572     -Type: Factoring company account     -Pay Status: Collection/Chargeoff    
Legal Item ----- 
Type: Judgment    Status: Filed     Date Filed/Reported: 10/23/2007     How Filed: Individual     Reference #: 2007102358     Closing Date:       Court: Circuit Court     Plaintiff: CAPITAL ONE BANK     Action Amount: $1495          -Legal Item -----  Type: Judgment    Status: Filed     Date Filed/Reported: 02/27/2007     How Filed: Individual     Reference #: 2007022746     Closing Date:       Court: County Clerk     Plaintiff: METRO PORTFOLIOS INC     Action Amount: $890      

This is from True Credit (transunion) and the score they gave me was 541.  I am also signed up with Myfico, scorewatch and my score with them is 599? 

The Cap One accoutnt # 52911520, is the account in public records (judgement).  I settleed and paid, they (CA) informed me they also had the Metro account, and they are having a hard time getting a back up.  I Dv'd them again and now waiting for a response.  There is a Citi BP account # 5548, that was my card and I paid.  I believe the other accounts are dups, and I dv'd and got back paperwork from a law firm with judgement papers but when I went to the courts this wasnt in the computers.  Any ideas as to what I am suppose to do now.  All of the accounts that are mine I am paying. Thus far I have paid 2 accounts Cap One and the HFC account.  Am also going to pay off another Cap one account on the 31.  Please give some advice.  I think I have some duplicate accounts.  How do I get them to provide signitures. Thanks for all ur help thus far.  Without this account, I wouldn't have gotten this far.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.