Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am now part of the 750+ club!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am now part of the 750+ club!

i woke up checked my scores i am now at..... wait for it.....  757! via creditkarma tra nsunion!!  i cant believe just a yr ago i was 500! I am so thankful for this site and others like it. I have done so much research on credit and rebuilding and the shopping cart trick. I cant believe i am finally in excellent status!  30k in debt removed from disputes, a new car loan w 2.9% interest. 7 yrs ago my interest was 29%! I cannot believe how far ive come in such a short time, im almost in tears as this increase was a 46 point boost! and out of nowhere! I did not expect this. OMG im so happy i dont know what to do with myself. I feel like ive finally accomplished something so big that takes people many years! I did this in a year!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
MrsJackson
Established Member

Re: I am now part of the 750+ club!

Congrats!!! I know how difficult it is when your credit is poor hopefully one day I get to the 750+ club too!

Message 2 of 17
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Amazing progress you've made. Now that you've reached this milestone, I can assume that you will do your absolute best to maintain it. Whos says hard work never pays off!

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

medline- you can do it! if i can do it anyone can! 

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ysettle4 thank you, absolutely! ive been working hard! im not going backwards, ive learned my lesson! omg im so happy right now im literally almost in tears

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i woke up checked my scores i am now at..... wait for it.....  757! via creditkarma tra nsunion!!  i cant believe just a yr ago i was 500! I am so thankful for this site and others like it. I have done so much research on credit and rebuilding and the shopping cart trick. I cant believe i am finally in excellent status!  30k in debt removed from disputes, a new car loan w 2.9% interest. 7 yrs ago my interest was 29%! I cannot believe how far ive come in such a short time, im almost in tears as this increase was a 46 point boost! and out of nowhere! I did not expect this. OMG im so happy i dont know what to do with myself. I feel like ive finally accomplished something so big that takes people many years! I did this in a year!

Hi maddashto800,

Congratulations to you!  Now please go over to https://www.CreditScoreCard.com and sign up (it's a Discover owned/backed FREE FICO score 8).  It pulls Experian.  Do that and please report back here to let us know of an action FICO score.  I love creditkarma but don't like that fact that it isn't an actual FICO score.  

Message 6 of 17
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the hard work!!!

Now not to burst your bubble but Vantage scores w/ CK aren't all that reliable unless you can correlate them with a FICO.  Head over HERE and sign up for a free EX FICO from Discover and see how it compares.  Also, if you have a Sync account you get a free TU FICO as well.

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the info i do know its just an educational score, this is what i have been going by since it is a good indicator. when i bought my car last month my real fico was 685 and my credit karma was 711 then so im sure its gone up as well. i will report back when i get my true fico update. thanks guys 

Message 8 of 17
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

Congradulations. Slow and steady gets you there! Remember the three P's.

1. Pay early

2. Pay in full

3. Patience

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.