cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I feel like the little engine that could......because of all the good posts!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel like the little engine that could......because of all the good posts!

Hey Everyone,

the never say give up really does work with the credit reporting.....take your time work at it, take your time and work at it, and take your time and work at it some more.

everyone that post has something each and everyone of us can learn from. and this is what I have done.

I got my Fico scores as suggest by by a wonderful membe.....that was the best thing finding out what you have to really work with I was only relying on TC.

I got bold and called the OC- Saint Mary's and explain could they delete from my credit report so they called the CA and reqested it for me soooo 2 down that is awesome.

I called the OC- that had a judgement from previous management company  it was not my fault and guess what she said she would recall and ask the CRA to delete the judgment from my files.

does anyone know what she needs to send the CRA to get it off my account this is the first time she has done this and it is a wonderful thing. She asked me for suggested the the letter say they are the original account and would like this deleted from the credit report. Any good suggestion she willl send the letter off this week.
that will be three things off my report so any help I can foward to her since she is really trying to help me.

I am the little engine that could!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for all the post

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.