Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate the changes at CreditKarma!

tag
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

I hate the changes at CreditKarma!

I have been using CreditKarma for a few years now and it wasn't bad, but in the last 3 months or so they have changed and I hate it!!!! Now they are pretty much exactly the same as Credit Sesame.  I never really went by the scores, but I liked the info I would get from it....now it is just plain awful!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I hate the changes at CreditKarma!

Explain these changes please.

Message 2 of 15
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

It's hard to explain because they take you by surprise, and you don't have an opportunity to look at a "before" and "after." But one thing is that it's much harder — if not impossible —  to look back at your history.

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HeavenOhio wrote:

It's hard to explain because they take you by surprise, and you don't have an opportunity to look at a "before" and "after." But one thing is that it's much harder — if not impossible —  to look back at your history.

I admit I didn't like it at first but I do like it now.

Message 4 of 15
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

@HeavenOhio wrote:

There used to be a section on the front page that showed "What's Changed?" since your last update.  Had all my collection info, those that have been removed, which was awesome to see what I've acomplished during my rebuild.  Glad to see I'm not the only one who liked the old CK more than the new version.

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 5 of 15
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

@JimBo99 wrote:

@HeavenOhio wrote:

There used to be a section on the front page that showed "What's Changed?" since your last update.  Had all my collection info, those that have been removed, which was awesome to see what I've acomplished during my rebuild.  Glad to see I'm not the only one who liked the old CK more than the new version.

That was the feature I liked the most, it was so nice to see what changed on your reports and why you went up or down.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CountryLivin wrote:

@JimBo99 wrote:

@HeavenOhio wrote:

That was the feature I liked the most, it was so nice to see what changed on your reports and why you went up or down.

If you want that feature take a look at https://my.bankrate.com/

They allow you to compare past reports to your current report or any inbetween.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm still able to see whats changed using CK

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CountryLivin wrote:

@JimBo99 wrote:

@HeavenOhio wrote:

That is also the feature I liked the most. I wonder if there is any way for us to ask them to bring it back.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@CountryLivin wrote:

@JimBo99 wrote:

@HeavenOhio wrote:

That is also the feature I liked the most. I wonder if there is any way for us to ask them to bring it back.

So I found the old link but it redirects you if you have the new version.  One of my accounts still shows the old version

https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/creditreport/transunion#overview

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.